Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Just wanted to let anyone who is on any of my lists know that I will not be breeding until after Halloween. cool.gif

I wonder if the Thuweds will be bred today.

My guess is that TJ will wait until after Halloween as everyone will want to get the new eggs, but that's just a guess biggrin.gif

Edited by Paige201208

last year he bred the 30th as he has people on list for halloween dragons too

Gifting a 4th even gen pumpkin Thuwed. If I remember right, I got the mother via this thread so only right I gift a baby back. Love me! ~Gone to a lovely new home! You're welcome! biggrin.gif Edited by Dracaena

Gifting a 4th even gen pumpkin Thuwed. If I remember right, I got the mother via this thread so only right I gift a baby back. Love me!

Thank you so much. smile.gif

Fourth gen Thuwed water horse up for grabs. smile.gif Shovedtbh, I will breed again for you next week and we'll see what we get lol. You'll get your water horse, don't worry.

This is poor timing since the Halloween eggs are coming out but if anyone wants it it's up for grabs. I'll be abandoning it in the morning when I wake up if no one's taken it.

Claim my Thuwed egg!

Please let me know if you take it! Name it and love it smile.gif

It's not a Halloween dragon but it hatched on All Hallows Eve... now to find/breed a mate for him.

My newest Thuwed

Gorgeous Thuwed! smile.gif

I can't wait to get my egg from that pair biggrin.gif