Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

You know, a_god_s, if the lot of us work together I'm sure we can come up with a 6th gen thuwed that's unrelated to yours. I don't think TJ has quite enough pairs figured out to make it pb thuwed, but close. I counted 54 pairs he has on his list. smile.gif Over in the Even Gens thread I offered a third gen unrelated to yours and there were a couple others who offered as well. Offer stands no matter what thread we're talking in.

Noel has two more days before I can try for an egg.

Fi,

I've answered on the Even Gen thread and will follow up there.

I'm so thrilled with this new project smile.gif

Ermergawd. @_@ I got my 2G Thuwed, and for an any egg, it is beyond awesome - it has a magma in the lineage. *starry-eyed; drools*

Also:

You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until 5 weeks have passed.

That's a pretty fantastic change! When did that get introduced? (I've really paid so very little attention to Thuweds, it's embarrassing.)

WOOT I'm back on the list this time for an ultraviolet dragon(I don't remember what pairing I chose but I will be happy either way!)

Ermergawd. @_@ I got my 2G Thuwed, and for an any egg, it is beyond awesome - it has a magma in the lineage. *starry-eyed; drools*

Also:

That's a pretty fantastic change! When did that get introduced? (I've really paid so very little attention to Thuweds, it's embarrassing.)

I think it was just a few months ago that that was changed. TJ was apparently listening to those who felt people who already had Thuweds had an unfair advantage in getting back on the list time after time.

Congrats on your new Thuwed eggie!

Request a Thuwed

You are now on the Thuwed breeding list.

I don't know what the heck I'm getting because I panicked and hit any, but I'm getting something as my first 2nd Gen! (Hopefully, anyway.)

You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until 5 weeks have passed.
I thought it was interesting that this is also in effect if you pick up one of the holiday eggs he breeds to the AP. biggrin.gif

I checked about two hours before the first post about the list being open... too late now...

I think it was just a few months ago that that was changed. TJ was apparently listening to those who felt people who already had Thuweds had an unfair advantage in getting back on the list time after time.

Congrats on your new Thuwed eggie!

It's my first and will probably be my only. I sort of got on the list by chance. biggrin.gif Thank you!

I'm really torn now; I was sure I was just going to trade it to get shinies for my girlfriend or somesuch, but I actually genuinely find the pairing gorgeous (there aren't many Thuwed pairings that match my sense of aesthetics, so this is really unexpected), and now I don't know what to do. xd.png

First world problems, ey.

And yeah, I caught the discussion about the fairness of the list, hence why I'm happy I couldn't get back on it. That was definitely a sensible change. I just hadn't realised it had already been done. Thanks for giving me a rough time estimate! happy.gif

Dangnabit! I checked the list two hours ago and it was still closed. Missed it again!

*looks suspiciously at the you are on a list message*

It's been months, they've bred eggs & I've been not always but mostly unlocked and yet? Still no egg!

*grumbles*

Congrats to everyone that got their eggs though smile.gif

You know, a_god_s, if the lot of us work together I'm sure we can come up with a 6th gen thuwed that's unrelated to yours. I don't think TJ has quite enough pairs figured out to make it pb thuwed, but close. I counted 54 pairs he has on his list. smile.gif

I can breed a Gen7 pure Thuwed... currently working on a mate, but TJ has to add more pairs!

(missed getting on the list sad.gif )

Edited by JaneMcAsh

*looks suspiciously at the you are on a list message*

It's been months, they've bred eggs & I've been not always but mostly unlocked and yet? Still no egg!

*grumbles*

Congrats to everyone that got their eggs though smile.gif

I didn't get the egg from the pair I'm listed for, either. I guess there were more people ahead of me than I realised. (Also interesting that Holiday Thuweds count; I did wonder...)

Also:

This brings back memories.

The time I put myself down on the list for an egg from any dragon, I ended up with a 2nd gen silver thuwed xd.png

Congrats to everyone who got an egg this time! smile.gif

Has anyone else noticed that there are a few new Thuwed pairs (Wrapping Wing x Fever and Frostbite x Pillow)? Or did I just miss something again? tongue.gif