Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Gen5 Pure Thuwed Neotropical -

Thanks, MessengerDragon!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Gen5 Pure Thuwed Neotropical - Claim my egg!

PLEASE let me know if you take it.

I got this - I might even be able to make a pure thuwed mate for it.

Edit: yes, I will.

Edited by MessengerDragon

I got this - I might even be able to make a pure thuwed mate for it.

Edit: yes, I will.

Now that is a thing of beauty. smile.gif A pure Thuwed line.

List is open

Edit: It says to me: "You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until 2 weeks have passed." - I got mine on Dec 22nd. Does that mean that you have to wait 5 weeks between requests?

Edited by Naughtrish

List is open

Edit: It says to me: "You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until 2 weeks have passed." - I got mine on Dec 22nd. Does that mean that you have to wait 5 weeks between requests?

Yes you do. Even if you trade for a thuwed the counter resets to 5 weeks...

List is open

Yep! I just got mine and it says 5 weeks for me.

Finally got on the list again after a couple of YEARS of trying to catch it... and requested the wrong frickin pair. TT_TT Someone please kill me now.

How long can it take to get an egg if you sign for "any", out of curiosity? I've heard that it can take a while if you've selected a certain pair, but not much else.

How long can it take to get an egg if you sign for "any", out of curiosity? I've heard that it can take a while if you've selected a certain pair, but not much else.

I've only ever caught the list open twice, the second time being today, but from what I've read here it can vary. Most of the people who have posted inquiring about that while being on the list have been waiting for at least six months. I seem to remember there was someone on the "any" list for about a year before. I guess it really just depends.

I didn't wait too much. Months, yes but definitely not a year. It might be due to a couple reasons: I requested any egg, and I was unlocked around a new release and xmas time. Sneaky TJ bred when everyone was stuffing their scrolls with new releases ninja.gif

I checked the list about half an hour too early... rolleyes.gif

But I'll get there again laugh.gif

It took about a year for me to get my first egg from the "any egg" list, but TJ seems to be breeding more frequently. My latest egg, I received in about a month and a half. I was extremely surprised by the fast turn around.

If you're lucky and always unlocked, something as little as 2-4 weeks are possible. I had it like that last year, when most people were locked for valentines. the other one took about 4 months.

Thanks for the answers, everyone~

I guess I'll just try to stay unlocked in case. |D

Hmm... I should free up my scroll for next month's Valentine release then. He might try something sneaky-like and I'd rather get a 2nd gen Thuwed over a holiday dragon.

If you're lucky and always unlocked, something as little as 2-4 weeks are possible. I had it like that last year, when most people were locked for valentines. the other one took about 4 months.

Just chiming in to say that happened for me.

I got on December 22 and already received an egg yesterday!