Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Thanks for the heads up Sany... I was also able to get on the list again! smile.gif

Teehee...

Huh. I asked for a UV egg when I got on the list before, but now I've got a nebula on my scroll. Oh well. An egg is an egg. LOL.

Nice surprise when I logged in today. I have a second gen thuwed.

I just got home and checked my scroll. A couple of my eggs were sick, so I fogged them and only then I noticed a hellfire egg sitting at the top of my scroll. Where did that come from? laugh.gif My Thuwed that I have been waiting for for months! I am just glad one of my holiday eggs hatched after I left home this morning to make room for it!

Argh. Figures that after keeping an egg slot free for over a month I'd be egg-locked today. xd.png

Congrats to those who got theirs!

Argh. Figures that after keeping an egg slot free for over a month I'd be egg-locked today. xd.png

Congrats to those who got theirs!

I feel your pain. I'm egglocked too. rolleyes.gif

My pair produced for the 3rd time since I got on the list - soooon! laugh.gif

Since I got on the list I try to have at least one slot free. Always.

And it paid well this time!

I had opted for any egg..,. and got this beauty wub.gif

Just my luck, LOL. I didn't figure he'd breed this close to xmas. So of course I was egglocked. Oh well, I'm still on the list and will get my egg eventually. biggrin.gif

Hi! I have a question, I am just getting interested in lineages and I got a Holly egg on the AP to my surprise and delight it is a 5G Thuwed!!! beautiful lineage! the correct thing to do is to name the dragon and add the name Thuwed right? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Lady Aracne

Yes, if you want to. This lineage shows things pretty well. The mates have normal names, since they aren't thuweds, but the resulting dragons get the 'Thuwed' last name.

((You might want to delete the second post, since it's identical to the first one!)

Edited by MessengerDragon

*sigh* I'm not egg-locked, but no egg for me yet. Someday soon...

Congrats to everyone else!!

i do now....but with no hope of a mate yet

http://dragcave.net/lineage/k5r9E tongue.gif

any idea?

That's beautiful! I'd probably build a mirror image sort of lineage with Winters x something red and Winters x something pink. Or you could post on the Even Gen thread and see if someone can come up with a better match or something that will help you build a better match.

Question about Thuweds:

Every time I have ever gone to the Thuwed page, the slots are always full. Is there any particular time of day (DCT) that there is an open slot? I know that Thuweds are sought after by a lot of people, but is there any "normal" time for requesting Thuweds?

Question about Thuweds:

Every time I have ever gone to the Thuwed page, the slots are always full. Is there any particular time of day (DCT) that there is an open slot? I know that Thuweds are sought after by a lot of people, but is there any "normal" time for requesting Thuweds?

nope, totally random, you have to be very lucky. You can try watching the thread TJ doesn't post any more but giftees usually do. Recently the times have been "european" in nature- in other words Zero Dark Thirty for me in Mountain time so I have been missing the openings , eventually he will breed in US time zone time and then --- It's all a matter of luck

edit I believe the recent release was early afternoon in US terms, but me locked *sighs*

Edited by dragonpuck

Have:

user posted image - 4th gen THUWED - Offer

Want:

Ideally, a 4th or 5th gen holly perfect EG checker with whites, unrelated to this

Other offers will be considered.