Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I managed to get onto the "open list" for any egg. How often does TJ actually breed these (so as to have an idea when to leave a slot…)

Yay! Woke up today to find a Seasonal I wasn't sure I had caught, turns out TJ bred some of his dragons <3

Congratulations to everyone who got their eggs, as well as the users who got onto the lists biggrin.gif

... someone even got an egg from the pair I've been drooling over. I want a hellhorse x green copper thuwed egg so much!

That's the list I got on. I've been checking every time I come online for anything. I saw the list and almost didn't believe my eyes! I yelled to my daughter and she got on one of the lists too, but I don't know which one.

Did I read somewhere that each list is 4 people long? I don't know where I read that.

I got on the lists on March 25 - looking at the parents' progeny I counted 5 adults before my egg. So that would mean that when I got on the lists I was 6th in line for an egg from the pair.

ETA: a few users also tried counting on this thread, so you probably read the number on here.

Edited by RulenneClarissa

I got a 4th gen thuwed a while back and am really happy for those who got on the list today/got a egg because i didnt sad.gif but at least others did so im still happy

Alas, no egg for me this time...and I currently have NO eggs on my scroll.

The last egg from my list grew up in mid-September *sigh*

Ah well, now I can fill up my slots for a few days biggrin.gif

Oh...and my kidlets can now breed even 3rd gens similar to this. If anyone would like one, send me a PM.

Edited by deblogan

3rd gen Thuwed Black Stripe. Please let me know if you adopt this baby.

Gone....

Edited by Raphy

Hi everyone.

Well, my sister was happy to see a thuwed egg on her scroll.

But than she remember, she is on the He0uc Shamjed Thuwed x sandy list.

but now, she got a nebula egg from Fihfco Doricu Thuwed x Cowodtuh0 Kxidtoh Thuwed.

Is there any possible TJ got mix up??

Because, as I review my post, I did said one of my sister got on the sandy list.

And when she got on the thuwed page, she got this message instead of the name of the thuwed.

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for a specific type of egg.

So, is there anyone ever got a wrong egg?

Edited by windzero

Hi everyone.

Well, my sister was happy to see a thuwed egg on her scroll.

but now, she got a nebula egg from Fihfco Doricu Thuwed x Cowodtuh0 Kxidtoh Thuwed.

Is there any possible TJ got mix up??

Because, as I review my post, I did said one of my sister got on the sandy list.

And when she got on the thuwed page, she got this message instead of the name of the thuwed.

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for a specific type of egg.

So, is there anyone ever got a wrong egg?

Looks like:

Ermmm, I got a thuwed, but not the one I listed for. Not one of my favorite pairings either.  blink.gif

That's the same pairing I listed for

Got a sunrise egg from daydream instead.

Have it up for trade for a different thuwed if anyone is interested.

Tawanda001 and windzero's sister, did you guys sign up for a Cavern Lurker egg from (sandy)? I notice TJ hasn't bred holidays from his dragons for a while, possibly he doesn't intend to do so anymore and so gave you guys different eggs from different pairings.

You either sign up for an egg type, or you sign up for a pair (but then you cannot choose the breed you want). And Sandy's wife used to lay lots of Royal Crimson eggs ... In fact, she did so again this time.

As far as I recall, you cannot choose holiday breeds when selecting a type. I haven't seen the thuwed page open for long enough though to be able to tell biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

No, I picked a crimson egg, on the assumption that the pairing would be from sandy... but was open to the chance of getting a crimson from a different mate IF TJ ever decided to breed another crimson from his scroll. biggrin.gif

I know that when he breeds his holidays they usually wind up in the AP and not going to listers.

screencap for the curious

user posted image

my sister also understand she cant wait for a holiday egg.

but she love sandy line, she said she remember picking the pair which she is ready for the royal crimson egg.

but she is not so sure of picking which egg as the images are all "x" when she got on.

she just pick the pair and submit.

it is a bit disappointed to get a egg which is not what she waiting for.

because the holiday lines slot is always full.....

is there a way telling TJ about the wrong egg?

Edited by windzero

Ah, I see xd.png I only saw the Thuwed page long enough to panic and sign up for any egg xd.png

According to the wikipedia it seems that the eggs sometimes switch... Possibly the Royal Crimson/(sandy) list was really oversubscribed so he moved you guys to other lists? You can try PM'ing TJ about it, but I have a feeling he won't answer :/