Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

for the the first Thuwed(that was a chosen pair: Blue Stripe x Waterhorse) I wait very long, I don't count but it where very many months

for the second Thuwed I choose any egg and get a Bright-Breasted Wyvern(I have complete forgotten that I have that Thuwed, just today I found out that I have it xd.png ) I get much faster than the first Thuwed but do not remember how long it take

for my third I choose also any egg on Feb 21 2014 and I got a Brimstone egg on my scroll on Mar 25, 2014

currently I am on the list for a Thuwed Ice x Tri-Horn Wyvern am curious how long it takes this time

edit: I click on the blue egg of the choose an egg typ, now I think I mistaken that Wateregg for an Iceegg

I think if you coose any egg you get it faster as if you choose a certain pair

Edited by Seiti

for the the first Thuwed(that was a chosen pair: Blue Stripe x Waterhorse) I wait very long, I don't count but it where very many months

for the second Thuwed I choose any egg and get a Bright-Breasted Wyvern(I have complete forgotten that I have that Thuwed, just today I found out that I have it xd.png ) I get much faster than the first Thuwed but do not remember how long it take

for my third I choose also any egg on Feb 21 2014 and I got a Brimstone egg on my scroll on Mar 25, 2014

currently I am on the list for a Thuwed Ice x Tri-Horn Wyvern am curious how long it takes this time

I think if you coose any egg you get it faster as if you choose a certain pair

i am sure that is true and I will probably choose the "any" option next time unless I succumb to wanting a certain dragon...... like i did this time

I've never managed to get myself on the list. I think I am probably awake at the wrong time.

Ah well, I have a very pretty 3rd gen Thuwed http://dragcave.net/lineage/3Rx07 and an amazing 4th even gen Thuwed that someone here gifted to me. http://dragcave.net/lineage/dcwvp

TJ normally breeds at different times. I think when I got on, it was in the late evening for me, while when I got my egg, it was morning I think. It's really just getting lucky.

I got an "any pair" egg after being on the list about a month. So I'm pretty happy.

TJ normally breeds at different times. I think when I got on, it was in the late evening for me, while when I got my egg, it was morning I think. It's really just getting lucky.

In other words I should just keep trying?

Thanks for cheering me up!

Have

Silver 8 gen stairstep Silver egg from silver and Purple http://dragcave.net/lineage/cWoJP

Trade

- Would like a 5th gen Pillow thuwed ( or lower would be nice.)

-Something nice surprise me. Has been Traded.

Edited by Ramica

I took the waterhorse. Thanks so much.

In return I offer to the kind people of this thread biggrin.gif

4th gen stairstep royal crimson Thuwed - GONE

3rd even gen skywing Thuwed - GONE

3rd even gen bright breasted wyvern Thuwed - GONE

4th even gen sunsong Thuwed - GONE

3rd even gen black stripe Thuwed - GONE

Edited by counselor

I took the waterhorse. Thanks so much.

In return I offer to the kind people of this thread biggrin.gif

4th gen stairstep royal crimson Thuwed

3rd even gen skywing Thuwed - GONE

3rd even gen bright breasted wyvern Thuwed - GONE

4th even gen sunsong Thuwed

3rd even gen black stripe Thuwed

And I have taken the Royal Crimson. Thank you very much!

Bred this to trade, but it's no longer needed. So, free to anyone!

user posted image -- Link -- Purebred even 3rd gen Split from Thuwed offspring

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

Bred this to trade, but it's no longer needed. So, free to anyone!

user posted image -- Link -- Purebred even 3rd gen Split from Thuwed offspring

I have it - thank you! smile.gif

Is there a way to know how many people are on the list for a certain pair? I saw the breeding list open once and requested an egg, but I can't have my scroll not egglocked all the time just because it may be possible that it's my turn to get an egg some time between 2 weeks and 1 1/2 years, right?

Is there no information like "please make an egg slot open within the next 2 days" or "you'll get the next egg, keep an egg slot open now" or something?

I just looked it up, it was January 2nd 2014... and still waiting. sad.gif

Is there a way to know how many people are on the list for a certain pair? I saw the breeding list open once and requested an egg, but I can't have my scroll not egglocked all the time just because it may be possible that it's my turn to get an egg some time between 2 weeks and 1 1/2 years, right?

Is there no information like "please make an egg slot open within the next 2 days" or "you'll get the next egg, keep an egg slot open now" or something?

I just looked it up, it was January 2nd 2014... and still waiting. sad.gif

Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing anymore since TJ does not announce when he breeds. There's something like 5 people on each list. Your best bet is to keep an eye on offspring to see the last time that they bred and then you can sort of guess when his next breeding will be. The only way that you can be sure to get an egg when your time comes up on the list is to have a slot open.

Darn... I don't even remember which pair I requested offspring of xd.png

Thanks for the information though.

edit: if I missed the right time - which I probably did - does TJ delete my name from that list or try putting an egg on my scroll again until a spot is open?

Edited by Ashtoret