Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Wait, so I couldn't get a holly from Deoc?

D:

I could offer you a slightly messy descendent. http://dragcave.net/lineage/NHTTq (actually multiple thuwed pairs in ancestry)

It's not that you can't get them, its that he prefers to gift holidays rather than have lists for them.

If he bred his dragons today, it appears that the pair I am on the list for failed to make an egg yet again. sad.gif

Where does he gift them?

He tosses them to the AP page during the holidays. I caught a Yulebuck last year. It caught me totally by surprise, I thought it was fake.

Edited by whitestar

back to the office an hour and half ago, saw the email on the list is open.

then get back to my own scroll and....wait...

why is there a nebula egg here? I should only got 6 halloween egg waiting for me to hatch...

Surprisely I got my FIRST 2nd gen thuwed!!!

I just got on the list about... 2~3 months, and I pick any egg, so I didn't expect I got it so fast!

Maybe many people were egg lock by the Halloween tongue.gif

Thank you TJ for this late Halloween gift!!!

Well, this was the first egg "my" pair laid since I got on the list back in September. I suspect it'll be another 4 breedings for me, at least xd.png

Well, this was the first egg "my" pair laid since I got on the list back in September. I suspect it'll be another 4 breedings for me, at least xd.png

Do you keep track of which egg list you're on? I always forgot which list I'm on.

Do you keep track of which egg list you're on? I always forgot which list I'm on.

When you visit the Thuwed page, it should say which option you selected to get on the lists (the paragraph with all the info gets a new line). If you chose a specific pair, one of their names is given.

Edited by RulenneClarissa

When you visit the Thuwed page, it should say which option you selected to get on the lists (the paragraph with all the info gets a new line). If you chose a specific pair, one of their names is given.

This is the only thing it says for me:

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for a specific type of egg.

Then it goes on to mention about Thuwed breeding.

This is the only thing it says for me:

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for a specific type of egg.

Then it goes on to mention about Thuwed breeding.

That means that you picked one of the listed egg types, rather than a specific pairing. If you remember which egg you chose you can try to look for other Thuweds which have a parent of the same type as the one you chose and check them.

That means that you picked one of the listed egg types, rather than a specific pairing. If you remember which egg you chose you can try to look for other Thuweds which have a parent of the same type as the one you chose and check them.

Ok, then I can at least narrow it down to a few pairs. Thanks! smile.gif

Meh, of course it's the first time I've been locked in ages. I am never getting this blasted egg must have been waiting for over a year (and it's a common egg!) *mutters grumpily*

Anyway, not what I came here for. I am still puttering around with the ridiculous project of doom & they still like giving me the wrong eggs so 5th gen looking for a good home

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Any random egg is fine, I just want to know where it ends up smile.gif

Also if anyone has a 2nd gen from the yule x ribbon pair, or even better can breed a 3rd gen checker this year please pm me? Thanks

Even gen 3 terrae egg x female harvest

offer dummy pls

yes, right here, it's me!

Edited by ainisarie

Anyway, not what I came here for. I am still puttering around with the ridiculous project of doom & they still like giving me the wrong eggs so 5th gen looking for a good home

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Any random egg is fine, I just want to know where it ends up smile.gif

Thank you, I'll take really good care of him!