Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Lovely Gen4 Pure Thuwed Stone FREE to a loving home. PLEASE let me know if you take it! Thank you, Mistyca_7!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Lovely Gen4 Pure Thuwed Stone FREE to a loving home. PLEASE let me know if you take it! Claim my egg!

Took it! Absolutely too nice, I'll take good care of it, thank you smile.gif

I have three that I believe to be descendants of Thuweds.

Eighth generation Dorkface/Thuwed Black Marrow Dragon: Lineage

Fifth Generation Crimson Flare Pygmy: Lineage

Fourth Generation Gray Dragon: Lineage

I just wanted to show off my Thuwed descendants and possibly find the owners of their parents just so that they know their babies are alright.

Just got a Black Marrow Dragon Thuwed, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I've never done anything with lineages, and I only knew the term "Thuwed" from a brief visit to this section of the forums. I feel kind of scared about having it, like it's some sort of cursed treasure or something. Any advice on how to deal with it?

Just got a Black Marrow Dragon Thuwed, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I've never done anything with lineages, and I only knew the term "Thuwed" from a brief visit to this section of the forums. I feel kind of scared about having it, like it's some sort of cursed treasure or something. Any advice on how to deal with it?

Interesting lineage using one of the newer thuweds. It has some trade value if you want something else nice, tho I don't think it would go for anything really rare. If you keep it you might consider influencing it male and try to get a pretty rosebud on Valentines as a mate.

Thuwed list is open as of now tongue.gif

Woohoo thank you wub.gif

Managed to get in for any egg. The pair I wanted was full so I didn't want to lose time picking xd.png

I am on the List for an egg from the male Ultraviolet and the female Nhiostrife. smile.gif

Thank you, TJ! Finally got my Black Marrow x Ember egg! biggrin.gif

Was just about to abandon it until I realized I should probably first check out the lineage LOL

Edited by LumosSeeker148

o_O

Wait, I actually got on the list? How did I. I mean. Wow, this is bizarre. *headscratch*

Thuwed list is open as of now tongue.gif

Oh.My.Gosh. You have made my day, my very first time on the list! biggrin.gif

I am on the List for an egg from the male Ultraviolet and the female Nhiostrife. smile.gif

Ooo. Congrats! That's the one I was trying for, but I got on for any egg so I'm tickled just the same. laugh.gif

I saw TJ post in the news thread and thought, "Hm, let me see..."

Edited by Sir Barton

I know this has probably been mentioned, but wouldn't the Harred Thuwed x 0icorisb Thuwed list take ages to get an egg from, considering they can only breed once a year?

I know this has probably been mentioned, but wouldn't the Harred Thuwed x 0icorisb Thuwed list take ages to get an egg from, considering they can only breed once a year?

I don't think that anyone can actually get on that list since TJ gives holiday offspring away.