Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

When did TJ start labeling his dragons with "Verified Thuwed" and linking them to his breeding page? I just now noticed it.

Sad thing is I can see why he did it. I've run across a few dragons in the past that weren't thuwed but named that anyways.

The names are not the sad thing. The actually sad thing is that people tried to trade their offspring like TJ's thuwed offspring - like, for similar prices.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Sad thing is I can see why he did it. I've run across a few dragons in the past that weren't thuwed but named that anyways.

that's why some of his aren't named-- someone else used the name before he could

( maybe that's why he is working on name stealing-- so he might be able to get a few back himself ohmy.gif )

Thanks for the Nocturne!

A nice colour combinaton!

I can answer the second part of the question - yes he is still breeding Thuweds. After years of trying and missing I managed to get on the list earlier this month...

Has someone got a screenshot of an open breeding slot? And is TJ still breeding Thuweds?

I was in too big of a shock when I got on the list earlier this year to do a screenshot. biggrin.gif

As far as I remember, the page looks the same as on the wiki: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/File:Thuwed-List-open.png

The only thing I'm not sure about is that I don't remember seeing the dragon pair appearing below the option to choose a pairing. I had to check the names myself when I got on the list.

I does, but you have to click on the pairing in the drop down box- once clicked it shows the pair -- I couldn't decide( as the one I wanted was full- so I went with a specific egg instead)

I just remember the visual egg icons and going for one recognised/wished. TJ does breed but it seems random no specifics times or when smile.gif

I saw an egg and attempted to calculate how soon another would be bred, but then saw that not always does TJ breed them as soon as they can breed again.

I saw an egg and attempted to calculate how soon another would be bred, but then saw that not always does TJ breed them as soon as they can breed again.

He almost never breeds again as soon as he can. Sometimes he goes for weeks (months?) without breeding. sad.gif