Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Oooh, that's amazing! I've been wanting to get on the list for some time now! biggrin.gif

Now I'm on the list, I selected "Any egg" :3 I can't wait for the Thuwed egg.

Got my 2nd gen. Stared at it for a moment, wondering how it got on my scroll, then the thought process kicked in & I figured out it was my Thuwed.

xd.png

I went on Jazeki's post on the main menu on a whim and got on the Thuwed list for the first time. UV x Soulpeace was full, but I got on the list of my 2nd favorite pairing, Guardian x Mint :3

Can't believe it. I walked in the door, put down my stuff. Checked the Thuwed list and it was open! How's that for timing? The dragon gods must be smiling down on me tonight smile.gif I picked a specific dragon this time, so I'm guessing it will take a bit longer for me to get it.

Edited by whitestar

Got my baby! The list is open!

Thank you so much for notice! Thank you! ^3^

I can't believe that I get a spot on the list!!! That's amazing! Can't wait for the egg. I choose any egg, and I heard that it may take months to get an egg...>.<....So excited.

OMG!!!!!!

Thank you!

I'm in the "any egg" list! Yaaaaay!!

Ah...anyone know why the Spring Thuwed is 2gen and not CB?

We have Black alt,Ultraviolet,Geode,Vine, colored stripes all CB Thuwed...

Don't make sense to me >_<

I think this one was a gift to TJ. And congrats everyone! The only reason I knew to look is because I went to incubate an egg.

Yeah! Got my 2nd gen baby!

I'm so happy now. smile.gif

I really don't believe it! I'll never get a 2nd Gen Thuwed!

I checked the list at 7.30 am (1.30 Cave time) - closed.

I walked my Dogs, made breakfast, showered, checked the list again - closed.

And now I see in between it was open! sad.gifdry.gif

I really don't believe it! I'll never get a 2nd Gen Thuwed!

I checked the list at 7.30 am (1.30 Cave time) - closed.

I walked my Dogs, made breakfast, showered, checked the list again - closed.

And now I see in between it was open! sad.gifdry.gif

I think it was open before 1:30 Cave Time, I got in around 11:13pm my time. So I think it was already closed the first time you checked.

What's your timezone, whitestar? It appears that lilysally is in the same timezone as I am, since the cave is 6 hours behind me as well.

So, I'm pretty sure that the list was open around 08:13 am lilysally's time, because last checked my scroll around 08:00 am lilysally's/my time (02:00 am cavetime) and there was nothing, and when I got to work 1 hour later and checked again, I had a Pygmy that wasn't there before. Thus, the breeding must have happened within that hour.

The forum postings here suggest the same; check the timestamp for the first happy message in this thread from today.

OMG!!!!!!

Ah...anyone know why the Spring Thuwed is 2gen and not CB?

We have Black alt,Ultraviolet,Geode,Vine, colored stripes all CB Thuwed...

Don't make sense to me >_<

I think this one was a gift to TJ.

I wonder that too (why would TJ choose a bred Spring instead of a CB @_@)

Though I don't think that baby was a gift, as both parents are verified Thuweds too wink.gif

What's your timezone, whitestar? It appears that lilysally is in the same timezone as I am, since the cave is 6 hours behind me as well.

So, I'm pretty sure that the list was open around 08:13 am lilysally's time, because last checked my scroll around 08:00 am lilysally's/my time (02:00 am cavetime) and there was nothing, and when I got to work 1 hour later and checked again, I had a Pygmy that wasn't there before. Thus, the breeding must have happened within that hour.

The forum postings here suggest the same; check the timestamp for the first happy message in this thread from today.

I'm confused by your explanation, lol.

I'm in Pacific Daylight time right now. Which is three hours behind Cave time.

Looking at Jazeki's post at 11:13pm, which, taking in minor clock differences, is the same time I checked into the List which I mentioned in my previous post, so you agree with me it was open around :13 after the hour. So, I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Edited by whitestar

I like 12 hours ahead of the Cave time zone.

and i never get i chances to see the list open because it always open when i am asleep:(

I like 12 hours ahead of the Cave time zone.

and i never get i chances to see the list open because it always open when i am asleep:(

12 hours? So last time it opened around 14:13 for you then. Afterlunch naptime?