Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

2 x 3rd gen thuwed

2 way so I know where they go

gone enjoy!

Edited by dragonpuck

<3<3<3

There were still a few lists open too. smile.gif I got back on for an egg from his heartseeker x GW.

The one I really want is a hellhorse from green copper from him, but that was full. I have a quick question though. The "egg" check didn't show the GW egg from that pair. How do you specify if you want a particular breed of egg from a particular pair?

I got on the list. Not for the one I really wanted, but that's okay. I actually tried 3 that looked like they were open before I got one that said I was now on the list.

Got on the list for the first time biggrin.gif I had a thuwed back before the thuwed page was created, I may finally be able to give her a mate now! <3

Picked Any Pair, since the slots would likely have run out by the time I decided xd.png

Congrats to everyone! biggrin.gif

@ Fiona- I don't think there was an option to choose a specific egg. I couldn't select which egg I wanted from the pair I chose either. It gave me the option of selecting a particular egg type in lieu of a particular pairing, but not a particular egg from a select pairing...if that makes any sense.

Edited by sheppardkid

Nothing for me this breeding session - I asked for "any egg" a couple of months back.

Sorry if eleventy-bazillion people have already asked, but what seems to be an average waiting time to get an egg? Does choosing "any egg" make a difference at all?

Don't want to seem impatient or greedy - I'm just wondering.

I decided to go for egg type: Terrae, since the ones I most wanted were full.

thanks for the heads up sheppardkid

Yay, got my 2nd gen - thanks TJ smile.gif

Nothing for me this breeding session - I asked for "any egg" a couple of months back.

Sorry if eleventy-bazillion people have already asked, but what seems to be an average waiting time to get an egg? Does choosing "any egg" make a difference at all?

Don't want to seem impatient or greedy - I'm just wondering.

I was on the list for "any egg" two times now, I got the first egg after 2 months, this one took longer, maybe 3-4 months, but I was locked frequently since I got on the list.

It's hard to know how long it will take, it depends on how often TJ breeds his dragons, and also whether you have an egg slot open when it's your turn. If you're locked, the egg goes to the next person in row with an open egg slot, and you keep your position in the list.

I guess breeding success is the same for TJ as for everyone else. So if you're waiting for a metal egg, I'd expect it to take long. Even if you're waiting for an egg from a specific common x common pairing, that might take longer than "any egg", since some pairs can sometimes be stubborn. But that's just my guess biggrin.gif