Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

well, I was about 2 hours into my sleep, so a bit hard to check the list rolleyes.gif

did it in the morning, at 5.40 am my time, which would be 11.40 pm cave time... always there at the wrong time dry.gif

I do wish the list didn't open up the instant people get their eggs. Because those of us who have to hope for the best know that those who suddenly find one know at once that they can sign up again - and the rest of us always miss out because you who already have eggs all know first... sad.gif

Okay, I noticed in the first post I could post pretty much anything thuwed related, so.....

I'm on the list for a red copper egg for two weeks now. I noticed there's no red copper in any of the breeding pairs and the one copper there is, is a green one paired with a hellhorse, so if I'm correct this should give a green copper (mother is hellhorse which of course has no biome and father is green copper).

Anyone know what the pairing might be? I'm very curious about that smile.gif

Probably a brand new pairing that hasn't actually produced an egg yet. I think TJ has to add the pairs manually, so he might just not have gotten around to it.

Plus there's at least one pair that HAS produced an egg, but isn't on the list - Wahc Jeicfouso Thuwed (gk4rw), Soulpeace x Nadkoh Muwa Thuwed (Holly), Winter Magi.

Plus there's at least one pair that HAS produced an egg, but isn't on the list - Wahc Jeicfouso Thuwed (gk4rw), Soulpeace x Nadkoh Muwa Thuwed (Holly), Winter Magi.

What a beautiful pairing. Neither parent says "verified Thuwed" though. I wonder if they gain that when they appear on the list for choosing.

What a beautiful pairing. Neither parent says "verified Thuwed" though. I wonder if they gain that when they appear on the list for choosing.

Maybe... both are definitely TJ's as the Winter Magi was featured in the 2011 Holiday announcement and the Soulpeace in the April 2013 Release.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

That might be a special circumstance, though, as it was a gift when TJ heard I had missed out on a Christmas so didn't have that dragon (he realized later he misread the dragon I had missed - wrapping wing - lol). So I'm not sure if the red copper will work the same. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

That might be a special circumstance, though, as it was a gift when TJ heard I had missed out on a Christmas so didn't have that dragon (he realized later he misread the dragon I had missed - wrapping wing - lol). So I'm not sure if the red copper will work the same. ^^

Ahh... what a wonderful gift! It is a beautiful pairing that would be lovely to have available. Were you able to get some Wrapping Wings last Christmas? If not, I'd be glad to gift you one this year.

Ahh... what a wonderful gift! It is a beautiful pairing that would be lovely to have available. Were you able to get some Wrapping Wings last Christmas? If not, I'd be glad to gift you one this year.

I did, thanks!

I've had a pretty long list of friends to gift to but I'm nearing the end, so anybody interested in a 3rd gen soulpeace keep your eyes out in about a month. I might open up public lists rather than going straight to the AP. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I did, thanks!

I've had a pretty long list of friends to gift to but I'm nearing the end, so anybody interested in a 3rd gen soulpeace keep your eyes out in about a month. I might open up public lists rather than going straight to the AP. :3

Oh, nice smile.gif

I claimed that lovely egg, moota. Thank you.

It will be loved and named biggrin.gif

You are welcome deblogan. smile.gif

Thank you, Raistlin! My new baby will be loved!