Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

3G Thuwed w/ named & described parents.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

No harmful actions and please, please, please name it! The last person forgot and Thu doesn't like it when his children don't have names. :c

Thank you very much! smile.gif Now I have a stairstep one. I love it is so pretty.

Just so you know the list is open...

Well it was when I checked, just wanted to let people know that. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it ^^'

Edited by lollipop00

I am now on the Thuwed breeding list!! OMG! I'm on the list again! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I can't believe it! I chose my favourite pair, the CB Shallow Water x Bluna. Wow, I'm so happy right now! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(And I woke my whole family up with my victory dance...) xd.png

Well it was when I checked, just wanted to let people know that. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it ^^'

Posting here is one of the best places for that info! smile.gif

I saw the message in the Congrats thread, and keep checking my scroll for a new egg, but I don't see one yet.

Congratulations though, to all who have new eggs or new spots on the list! biggrin.gif

I was lucky enough to go to check and find it was open. I picked a pair, and got on the list. The message saying I was officially on the list was like winning the lottery.

So now what happens? Do we expect an e-mail, or maybe a PM? The pair I picked already had an egg, so I'm wondering, is that the one I'm going to get? Where are these questions answered?

No rush, cause, you know, I'M ON THE LIST! Whoo hoo!

ETA: I went back to the Thuweds page, and read it

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for an egg from Woeto Thuwed. If you have an available egg slot when Thuweds are bred, the egg will be placed on your scroll automatically. If you do not have room for another egg, you will maintain your place on the breeding list and the egg will go to the first available user.

So I guess that means I shouldn't fill up with eggs until I get my Thuwed! I'm OK with that. biggrin.gif

Edited by snave

Jumping up and down for joy! Got on it for the first time!

Now to remember my new egg limit is 6 until my new egg is here!

Edited by purple3485

Didn't get MY egg.. but the pair I'm waiting on bred an egg.. so I'm one step closer to my 2nd gen split egg.

biggrin.gif

Edit: gonna celebrate and fill up my 7th slot, lol.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

sad.gif .........

okay.......

at least TJ did breed eggs this month......... dry.gif

thats what i say... wrong time zone is much harder to get on the list...

The first one who say list is open is on 6:10 am in my time zone............ sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

P.S, I dont received any email notice about this thread update.

I am sure the notice system is not really working too..........

==============================================

Okay, to swap off my unlucky.

Here is two eggs from my project thuwed, please give it a good home xd.png

4th gen purple dorsal

4th gen BBW!

Edited by windzero

Darn, I missed it. The one day I slack off on checking the thuwed page every hour...

Oh well, congrats to everyone who got on the list and got their eggs! biggrin.gif

But of course! The one day I thought "Oh, he won`t breed today, and this egg has a short time on it, let me just pick it up so I`m egg locked....." biggrin.gif Oh well, maybe next time I`ll get my egg.....

~Spam removed~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

WHAT????!!! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

What are you asking about? The first post explains what a Thuwed is.

Still none for me but my pair did produce meaning I am one step closer (and can use the 7th slot for a week! There is a bright side to everything biggrin.gif )

Dang, I went to sleep half an hour too early! xd.png

I have a 3rd gen Purple from PurplexPurple Ridgewing for the first person to PM me and ask for it.

Gone.

Edited by GenerousGreed

It seemed that I'm very lucky.

I pick up this little guy from AP in March. And when I checked its lineage I found the list is open. I signed up and today I woke up to find there was an extra egg on my scroll. The moment I saw the egg I realised what it was.

Wow,it's great to wait just three months and get the 2nd gen Thuwed egg I want!

Edited by catpaw