Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Gifting: 4th even gen all Stripe Thuwed with matching colours (except for the Green CB in the Thuwed pair): Gone

Edited by Raistlin24

I've definetly caught a thuwed in the AP. When do you think the average breeding time occurs?

I've definetly caught a thuwed in the AP. When do you think the average breeding time occurs?

The one you got from the AP was probably not a 2nd gen Thuwed? I always thought that TJ only breeds his holidays to the AP, but the rest goes to people on the lists, but I might be wrong. Though there are a lot of people who breed higher gen thuweds to the AP or gift them here or in the departure thread.

TJ's breeding seems to be random, it helps to stalk the thuweds' offspring pages and this thread to catch the right moment to get on the list.

The one you got from the AP was probably not a 2nd gen Thuwed? I always thought that TJ only breeds his holidays to the AP, but the rest goes to people on the lists, but I might be wrong. Though there are a lot of people who breed higher gen thuweds to the AP or gift them here or in the departure thread.

TJ's breeding seems to be random, it helps to stalk the thuweds' offspring pages and this thread to catch the right moment to get on the list.

Yeah, it wasn't a second gen, I think it's a 4th gen. And yeah, I was up pretty late last night stalking the thuwed page, I think I saw it open or it might have been a dream, I'm not sure..

5EG Purple Thuwed~

Please do name it and let me know where it goes. smile.gif

I didn't realize it was a 2-way trade, lol and I just got back from school laugh.gif Enjoy, sidmar!

Edited by Pixel.G

Evengen5 PURE Thuwed Neotropical... FREE to a good home, just please let me know if you take it!

Thanks for letting me know, Sunsmoke!

Edited by JaneMcAsh