Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Have:

user posted image ~ 3nd Even Gen x Val’09 {THUWED}

user posted image ~ 3nd Even Gen x Mint {THUWED}

Want:

Gold Shimmer : 2nd or 3rd Gen

I am willing to add more to this trade/offer to acquire some new gold shimmers.

I have many things to offer... please PM to discuss or Offer Here!

{I am very active at The Giving Tree and just realized that I only have a few gold shimmers - makes it difficult to gift different things... smile.gif}

Gone

Edited by sidmar

Stairstep Thuwed up for adoption:

Dropped to AP.

Edited by RMMC

user posted image - 4th even-gen Nebula (click egg for lineage)

This egg is from a test breeding to make sure the parents were compatable. This is a kind of fun lineage because all of the chlidren were bred during various celestial happenings (the 2012 transit of Venus, a lunar eclipse, a Friday the 13th strawberry moon, various meteor showers). Even the Thuwed was born during a blue moon phase.

Like I said, this one was just to test, but if someone wants to carry on the tradition, I believe that the Delta Aquarids meteor shower is going on now.

If you take it, please post and let me know where it went. smile.gif

*GONE* smile.gif

Edited by skauble

This egg is from a test breeding to make sure the parents were compatable.  This is a kind of fun lineage because all of the chlidren were bred during various celestial happenings (the 2012 transit of Venus, a lunar eclipse, a Friday the 13th strawberry moon, various meteor showers).  Even the Thuwed was born during a blue moon phase.

Like I said, this one was just to test, but if someone wants to carry on the tradition, I believe that the Delta Aquarids meteor shower is going on now.

Claim my egg

I took the egg, thank you so much! It looks incredibly amazing! ohmy.gif It will be named and loved and cherished. wub.gif

I took the egg, thank you so much! It looks incredibly amazing!  ohmy.gif  It will be named and loved and cherished. wub.gif

Thanks for letting me know that it went to such a nice home! smile.gif

@Ruby Eyes - Good catch! It wasn't intentional, it's just that I can barely spell even with spell check, much less without it (I spell so poorly that spell check usually thinks I mean an entirely different word. xd.png ). If you'd ever like one of that lineage, let me know and I'll check when another event is happening and breed one.

Edited by skauble

This egg is from a test breeding to make sure the parents were compatable. This is a kind of fun lineage because all of the chlidren were bred during various celestial happenings (the 2012 transit of Venus, a lunar eclipse, a Friday the 13th strawberry moon, various meteor showers). Even the Thuwed was born during a blue moon phase.

*GONE* smile.gif

Awesome way to breed the line! If you ever have an extra I would love a sibling.

Have three thuweds, but two have messy lineages. REALLY messy. But i still like them.

Terrae: https://dragcave.net/lineage/brKWf

Two headed lindwurm: mother of the bloodscale

Bloodscale: https://dragcave.net/lineage/4MrHB

Also have some dorkweds (messy).

Purple: https://dragcave.net/lineage/k4drk (not fake, look at the lineage of the ancestors)

Terrae: mother of the frozen terrae

Frozen terrae: https://dragcave.net/lineage/hOx6r

I could breed them, if anyone wants.

Gen5 Pure Thuwed Neotropical - GONE!

Wish list:

CB Summer

Gen4 Autumn Start Summer - lineage like this - must be unrelated to my others

Gen5 Summer Start Summer - lineage like this - must be unrelated to my others

Edited by JaneMcAsh

user posted image - 4th gen Thuwed PurpleSilver perfect checker for anyone who'd like it. All dragons named. smile.gif Edited by skauble

I got the Purple ^^ thanks so much! I'll influence it correctly and try my best to continue the line. biggrin.gif

I got the Purple ^^ thanks so much! I'll influence it correctly and try my best to continue the line. biggrin.gif

Thanks for letting me know where it went and for giving it a nice home. smile.gif

So, I have a green stripe Thuwed named Firnen, (yes that is an inheritance referance) that I might breed soon when I'm not egg locked.

Firnen's Lineage

Yep, my first low-gen Thuwed. The Thuwed pairs aren't named, but I checked their codes on the Thuwed list and they are very much legit. I love this gift given to me from a very nice person on this forum.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/79Z8k