Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

thanks to a good friend, I got on the thuwed list today. smile.gif

knowing my luck, random egg will mean a waterwalker. smile.gif

*enters the topic* biggrin.gif Hello, my dear Dragon Cave friends.

Hmm, about Thuweds, eh? Do Dorkweds count? They're sort of a mixed lineage.

Friends, I'd like you to meet my Dorkwed, Matthew Dorkwed: http://dragcave.net/view/C9dOg

Hm. I'm debating dropping people off of the list if they've been inactive for more than four weeks.

It doesn't seem worth it to hold spots for people who aren't really around anymore.

Haha I thought about exactly this when I checked the thuwed page last time! I think it is a great idea for the same reason as FortyTwo.

Too bad I did not manage to get on the list this time. I really want a Shallow Water Thuwed dry.gif

Congrats everyone on their Thuweds! Mine is from Sweetling mate and I saw that TJ already bred them. Next week hopefully!

Congrats to the new Thuwed owners.

Despite having notifications enabled, I was sound asleep when TJ posted sad.gif

Ah well, someday I will manage to be on the list.

Congrats to the new Thuwed owners.

Despite having notifications enabled, I was sound asleep when TJ posted sad.gif

Ah well, someday I will manage to be on the list.

Yes, it's always way early in the morning when I get the notifications, I'm thinking "Don't you ever sleep?!" laugh.gif

Hm. I'm debating dropping people off of the list if they've been inactive for more than four weeks.

It doesn't seem worth it to hold spots for people who aren't really around anymore.

Excellent idea, will hopefully make the lists move faster.

I also love the "Verified Thuwed" change; no more fakes.

Only change I'd like to see now, would be for there to be a note somewhere about actually being on a list and for exactly what.

Just a statement saying..

You are on the list for an egg from Wahc Fadb Thuwed × Hot Thuwed.

or

You are on the list for a red egg.

or

You are on the list for a random egg.

Currently I know I'm on the list for a red egg. But by the time I actually get an egg, I may have forgotten what I was on the list for. It took 11 months to get my last 2nd gen Thuwed. So that short little statement would be an ENORMOUS help.

Excellent idea, will hopefully make the lists move faster.

I also love the "Verified Thuwed" change; no more fakes.

Only change I'd like to see now, would be for there to be a note somewhere about actually being on a list and for exactly what.

Just a statement saying..

You are on the list for an egg from Wahc Fadb Thuwed × Hot Thuwed.

or

You are on the list for a red egg.

or

You are on the list for a random egg.

Currently I know I'm on the list for a red egg. But by the time I actually get an egg, I may have forgotten what I was on the list for. It took 11 months to get my last 2nd gen Thuwed. So that short little statement would be an ENORMOUS help.

If you refresh the Thuwed page it actually tells you what the pairing is that you are on the waiting list for.

I was quite surprised (and pleased) to find a strange egg on my scroll this morning! After waiting over a year for my previous Gen2 Thuwed, this one arrived after only a month biggrin.gif . Now to try getting back on the list...

Ugh! I was locked overnight with Valentine eggs. I didn't expect TJ to breed anything except maybe his Valentines this week. sad.gif It doesn't look like he bred the ones I am on the list for, though -- or they gave no egg.

Ugh! I was locked overnight with Valentine eggs. I didn't expect TJ to breed anything except maybe his Valentines this week. sad.gif It doesn't look like he bred the ones I am on the list for, though -- or they gave no egg.

Same here - that will teach me to hoard laugh.gif

If you refresh the Thuwed page it actually tells you what the pairing is that you are on the waiting list for.

That only works when you actually get on the list. The next time you go to the Thuwed page, the only message you get is this.. Breeding lists are currently full. Please try again later; slots will free up as eggs are bred.

Seeing the message when I got on the list is how I know I'm actually on the list. But I'd like to see the message all the time.

*I double checked before posting too. Didn't work on FF or IE, even with a hard refresh.*

"You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for an egg from Wahc Vaho Xehjo Thuwed. If you have an available egg slot when Thuweds are bred, the egg will be placed on your scroll automatically. If you do not have room for another egg, you will maintain your place on the breeding list and the egg will go to the first available user."

That's what I get when I go on the thuwed page and am on a list, Cinnamin Draconna... ?

I certainly don't see that on my browser. What browser are you folk using?

I'm using chrome. But then again I only just got on that list, and it's a newish list, so idk if that makes a difference.

Edited by TheGrox

Dunno what's happening. Sent a PM to TJ.. maybe he knows what is going on.

TJ fixed it! Now I have the message too!! *does happy dance* user posted image

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

It doesn't look like he bred the ones I am on the list for, though -- or they gave no egg.

Yeah, I think the pair that I'm on the list for didn't give an egg. At least now I can safely remain egg-locked for another week ninja.gif

fail to get on the list....my new year wish is get one 2nd thuwed , i hope i can get one on my scroll~

but i am more than happy to see TJ willing to short the list if the account was not playing anymore!