Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

GOOOO!!!!! It's open!!!

Edit: I hope you guys didn't miss out...

Edited by whitestar

GOOOO!!!!! It's open!!!

Hahaha!!! At 4 a.m.? Doesn't that man ever sleep in late?

GOOOO!!!!! It's open!!!

11 and 1/2 hours too late. I checked it a little earlier last night, too.

blink.gif and they're gone!

oh my look at an original pair lineage! In the spot where it would have scroll It has

"Verified Thuwed" a link to the thuwed list laugh.gif

and the pair I am waiting for an egg from have not bred AGAIN *sighs*

'course I have no idea how long that has been there blink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Hahaha!!! At 4 a.m.? Doesn't that man ever sleep in late?

It was after midnight for me and I live on the West Coast. After I posted no one posted back and I was thinking, "I can't believe no one is rushing over there to get a spot on the list. Where is everyone?"

Edited by whitestar

He's getting sneakier too.. the red I'm waiting for was last bred on 2/20.. so he is obviously not breeding everything at the same time.. probably just to confuse us, lol.

Sorry TJ, you're not gonna fool me... now that I'm back on the list, that seventh slot is permanently reserved for my Thuwed red egg.. and I'm watching the progeny page for Hot Thuwed. biggrin.gif

And here's my gift to the thread, for anyone who likes neat lineages :3

it's a 4th gen pink

I took this lovely egg. Thanks. It will be named and loved and so on. :-)

Again not the prettiest of lineages, but it is EG and a gold biggrin.gif

Shiny!

PM me if you want it. No killing, biting, trading or neglecting. - Claimed biggrin.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

I apologize if this isn't the best place to ask, but is this egg actually a Thuwed? I found it in the abandoned cave and highly doubt it is one (the Thuwed ancestor seems dead....), but I just want to make sure... https://dragcave.net/lineage/evAv3

It may come from a very long line of Thuweds. The deceased parent makes it hard to tell since lineage view changed.

I apologize if this isn't the best place to ask, but is this egg actually a Thuwed? I found it in the abandoned cave and highly doubt it is one (the Thuwed ancestor seems dead....), but I just want to make sure... https://dragcave.net/lineage/evAv3

I'm not sure if there is a way to verify it - however, the silver mother - "Teri JB" is a CB Silver... Now, that doesn't necessarily prove anything - but it makes it a bit suspicious... And it is named as a Dorkface too... Hmmm...

If the lineage can't be traced back - I'm not sure if it could be classified a genuine Thuwed... sad.gif

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

It may come from a very long line of Thuweds. The deceased parent makes it hard to tell since lineage view changed.

I see.... For some reason I thought that even if a parent is dead you could still see their lineage, so that was what set me off the most xd.png Too bad that parent died though :/

Thanks for the help guys! smile.gif