Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Keeping an egg slot open will probably be the hardest thing to do ever laugh.gif

On thuwed page - where are you looking for the last bred bit? Thanks for the advice both smile.gif

Keeping an egg slot open will probably be the hardest thing to do ever laugh.gif

On thuwed page - where are you looking for the last bred bit? Thanks for the advice both smile.gif

I click the latest offspring and see the laid date. You're welcome, and oh do I feel your pain. Im on the newest list for a nhio but I can never keep my scroll free long enough xd.png

3rd gen gray/fog thuwed looking for a good home GONE. Thank you, Naughtrish.

Edited by counselor

http://dragcave.net/lineage/c0MzT

Lineaged Thuwed Sweetling's lineage

Looking at the first two (the alt black and magi pair)

and on there stats it will say that they are verified Thuweds

Just so you know

the one i own is at the very end and if you look at its stats it should say that im the owner so dont say that its fake -.-

If i see that it becomes sick i will know that it has been View bombed and that i hope the people that did it that there eggs are view bombed back -.-

seriously dont view bomb its dumb did you know that they have

a lineage to stop it

Edited by wyvern_12

Finally got on the Thuwed breeding list a couple of days ago - 3 slots were open when I saw it, so I just grabbed the...middle one! biggrin.gif

I sure hope TJ breeds them soon...it's so hard keeping an open egg slot!

Hm. I'm debating dropping people off of the list if they've been inactive for more than four weeks.

It doesn't seem worth it to hold spots for people who aren't really around anymore.

Yeah, finally I'm on the list now but already overburdened with V day eggs.

This is the first time on the list !!

My first 2 Gen Thuwedwas found in AP. ( but I didn't know its worth then.)

anyway, slots will be free after a week. just hope not to breed before then... wacko.gif

Hm. I'm debating dropping people off of the list if they've been inactive for more than four weeks.

It doesn't seem worth it to hold spots for people who aren't really around anymore.

I think this is an excellent idea.

So I just got done sorting my adults into place and went back to my main page. There's a stripe egg I don't remember grabbing sitting there. I decided to check it before I dumped it, figuring it was a misclick. Boy am I glad I did! Squee!

I'd agree, too. I've seen at least 5 2nd gen Thuweds die now because the person wasn't playing.