Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Pygmy Thuwed 5th generation

I took this egg. Thanks. It will be loved and named and so on. :-)

Just got up and looked at my scroll "Where does that BBW egg come from?" - clicked on it ... and it's a 2nd gen thuwed. I only got on the list three weeks ago (chose "any egg"). That was fast! For my first thuwed I waited more than a year. smile.gif

sad.gif I was thinking of checking right after getting up and didn't... It's always that way. When I check there's nothing, when I don't the list would have been open.

Got my 2nd gen thuwed nhio and while I just misses getting on the list for pillow x solstice I did managed to get on the list for royal crimson x cavern lurker biggrin.gif Who knows, I could swap it for one in the future.

when Thuwed list was open:

first I want a egg from Alt Black x Magi sadly it was already gone that pairing

then I thinking to choose a other 2gen from normaly not CB avaible parents, but I could not decide which

then I saw Ice xTri-Horn Wyvern is still avaiable but when I clicked it was also gone

then I decide to choose on any egg, so its now a surprise what I will get. smile.gif

I missed this at first in the excitement, but- gorgeous, congratulations!

Thanks... I also just acquired this little gem... 3rd Gen Thuwed Sunsong *does a little dance*

So - before winter changes to spring - I would like to offer This!!

It is free to a good home - but please pm me about it if you are interested!

Wow - that was fast!! The egg has been spoken for! smile.gif

Thanks,

LadyA

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

I came home from babysitting my granddaughter yesterday to find a pretty little Deep Sea egg on my scroll! Sadly I was much to late to get on the list again, but I am happy for now. biggrin.gif

Having been on the list for (what I thought was) an ember from Rcio Xoccvaho Thuwed x Omroh Thuwed since DECEMBER 2012, I finally got... A second gen HELLFIRE thuwed. While I'm kind of gutted that it's not an ember, since (I thought) I'd applied for an ember to breed with breed with Ye olde ember from when the list first opened, but hey, you can't look a gift-thuwed in the mouth. I still could've sworn I'd put down for an ember, though I can't claim to remember exactly; it WAS over a year ago. x3

(side note: has anyone else had PM's from people trying to trade newly-received Thuwed eggs? I got TWO within 24 hours of having the egg, and considering some of the wait times, I think that's downright cheeky! tongue.gif)

Edited by dracocharky

Having been on the list for (what I thought was) an ember from Rcio Xoccvaho Thuwed x Omroh Thuwed since DECEMBER 2012, I finally got... A second gen HELLFIRE thuwed. While I'm kind of gutted that it's not an ember, since (I thought) I'd applied for an ember [snip]

I might be wrong, but I believe you can't apply for a specific egg from a specific pairing. You can either apply for an egg of a specific breed OR an egg from a specific pairing.

Bad luck though, maybe you find someone to swap it, or maybe you manage to get on the list again.

I might be wrong, but I believe you can't apply for a specific egg from a specific pairing. You can either apply for an egg of a specific breed OR an egg from a specific pairing.

Bad luck though, maybe you find someone to swap it, or maybe you manage to get on the list again.

You might be right, too. It WAS a year ago. It might've changed since then, too.

... which would explain a lot, actually. It might've been you could originally be more specific, but that changed, hence hellfire x3

TL:DR; I'm probably getting confused. Assuming they breed, the eggs should still be pretty desirable, right? x3

Edited by dracocharky

I think they still look nice together smile.gif

I can breed you an ember from Marrow, if you rather want to stick with the pattern.

I am on the nhio and can't wait for that eggie biggrin.gif (will have to sneak peek your egg Sarah864 later wink.gif) It is pure adrenaline rush seeing list open laugh.gif

sad.gif I was thinking of checking right after getting up and didn't... It's always that way. When I check there's nothing, when I don't the list would have been open.

I've been lurking on the Thuwed page but I missed out also. Hopefully we may get on the next time smile.gif

Anybody wants a Doctor Who themed pb Thuwed? Lineage

PM me if you want it. GONE

Edited by Raistlin24

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8vIol

This is my 2G thuwed. sort of was one of the last pairings available, the list was almost full when I got around to look at it. No Cb sweetlings...so I breed her with whatever, lol, and I totally forgot to get a 2G sweetling from sunsong this year during Valentine's day.

Though I got her over a year ago, I've never seen the list open again since then. o_O

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8vIol

This is my 2G thuwed. sort of was one of the last pairings available, the list was almost full when I got around to look at it. No Cb sweetlings...so I breed her with whatever, lol, and I totally forgot to get a 2G sweetling from sunsong this year during Valentine's day.

Though I got her over a year ago, I've never seen the list open again since then. o_O

She'd look pretty with a 2nd gen Pink from Pink x Sunsong. wink.gif

Unless it's changed, there should be an option to ask for a random egg.. i.e. get put on the list of whatever happens to still be open. When I got my thuwed, at the time I had asked to be put on the random list. I had no clue which pair my egg came from until I got it.

I know it is not the prettiest of lineages, but it is a Thuwed and a silver

If anyone wants it, please PM me. No trading, killing, biting or neglecting, please. Claimed biggrin.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

So I was wondering... I checked the Deskihduc x Hadwonadw pairing 3 days ago (on the 20th) and saw that they had bred a new egg. I was checking because I'm on the list for their egg but I was egg-locked anyway - just wanted to see if TJ had bred them.

But now the egg isn't in the list of their children anymore. Does that mean the egg died? That's a shame.

So I was wondering... I checked the Deskihduc x Hadwonadw pairing 3 days ago (on the 20th) and saw that they had bred a new egg. I was checking because I'm on the list for their egg but I was egg-locked anyway - just wanted to see if TJ had bred them.

But now the egg isn't in the list of their children anymore. Does that mean the egg died? That's a shame.

It's problaby just fogged. Fogged eggs don't appear on progeny pages.

My daughter finally got hers, it's only the second time this pair has produced this type of egg since Oct 2012! ohmy.gif

Unless it's changed, there should be an option to ask for a random egg.. i.e. get put on the list of whatever happens to still be open. When I got my thuwed, at the time I had asked to be put on the random list. I had no clue which pair my egg came from until I got it.

The first and only time I've gotten on the list I requested a specific pair and that's probably part of the reason it took so long. When I'm lucky enough to get on again I'm going for the 'anything' choice if it's still available.

3rd gen thuwed skywing GONE to a new home

4th gen Royal Crimson thuwed (stair with lurker) GONE to a new home..

Edited by counselor