Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

@SkyKimimota 

If you like Thuwed+Dorkface lineages (someone call them Dorkwed) I can give you a sibling of http://dragcave.net/lineage/otCDI

Even if it is an even gen I don't think it would have any trading value anyway.

5th gen pb Thuwed looking for a new home

http://dragcave.net/lineage/By9AT

http://dragcave.net/teleport/f0a15d128da3a...50f27cbf91553f6

Lovely 5th gen lineage, especially on the mother's side xd.png

Edited by Sarah864

2 way so that I know where it goes

3rd gen Waterhorse thuwed

taken enjoy!

sorry ponystar there was an offer before yours, if you'd like I'll send the next one your way

send me a PM so I don't forget biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

2 way so that I know where it goes

3rd gen Waterhorse thuwed

taken enjoy!

sorry ponystar there was an offer before yours, if you'd like I'll send the next one your way

send me a PM so I don't forget biggrin.gif

Thank you for the little one. I hope to find a mate for it and offer its offspring here.

I just FINALLY got the 2G Thuwed I've been on a list for since before last year's raffle.

I was just creeping on TJ's dragons and realized that they were bred 4 hours ago. Is he no longer posting here after he breeds? Sorry, came back from a hiatus so I feel like I've missed out on a lot.

Here's a thuwed btw: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I was just creeping on TJ's dragons and realized that they were bred 4 hours ago. Is he no longer posting here after he breeds? Sorry, came back from a hiatus so I feel like I've missed out on a lot.

Here's a thuwed btw: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

He's been switching things up a bit. I don't see a discernible pattern yet.

He seems to be breeding on a somewhat regular basis, but the announcement for the breeding page looks to be coming up at random times now, not right after every breeding. Possibly a way to give different folks a chance to sign up?

He's been switching things up a bit. I don't see a discernible pattern yet.

He seems to be breeding on a somewhat regular basis, but the announcement for the breeding page looks to be coming up at random times now, not right after every breeding. Possibly a way to give different folks a chance to sign up?

I was looking at the Thuwed page yesterday (in my timezone) to see if TJ had new breeding pairs (with all the recently released dragons) and - surprise - the page didn't say "breeding lists are full" as usual. biggrin.gif And I got on the list. That was unexpected. But I'm really happy now. wink.gif

I was looking at the Thuwed page yesterday (in my timezone) to see if TJ had new breeding pairs (with all the recently released dragons) and - surprise - the page didn't say "breeding lists are full" as usual. biggrin.gif And I got on the list. That was unexpected. But I'm really happy now. wink.gif

Lucky! I looked on his page after I had read Daestarr's post, but it said full when I looked. Ah well!

have

a 2 gen thuwed from pumkin X fire pygmee

want

a other 2 gen thuwed

or fery good offers

traded

Edited by Roekerd

What is a thuwed?

Thuweds are descendents of TJ's (site admin) dragons.

I've noticed that he hasn't been posting on here much either. The only reason I knew that he had bred was because I was on the list before and had an egg appear on my scroll. I then rushed over to the page to see if the list was still open. Luckily it was.

My kid caught a random brimstone egg on the AP that turned out to be a Thuwed (well...17G with a me-e-e-ssy inbred lineage but still). We usually ditch inbred eggs but will be keeping this one smile.gif

I'll make sure to keep checking the breeding page though, maybe I can get lucky and get on the list at some point.

So, I managed for the first time to get on the thuwed list the other day - unfortunately did not know what I was really looking at so selected any egg.

Just a question as first timer for TJ's list - it advises of course if scroll has spare spot, egg places there but is there any regularity in breeding to know?

So, I managed for the first time to get on the thuwed list the other day - unfortunately did not know what I was really looking at so selected any egg.

Just a question as first timer for TJ's list - it advises of course if scroll has spare spot, egg places there but is there any regularity in breeding to know?

I'm new to this too but I tend to keep a space free after 7 days since the last time they were bred. You can check when they were bred last on the thuwed page, so far TJ09 seems to breed as soon as he is able to (maybe a few days later).

Recently he has been breeding pretty regularly, but sometimes it seems he goes for months without breeding, so it is hard to say. The safest thing is just to always leave one space open, but that is very hard to do with all the other lovely eggs that beckon! wink.gif