Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I apologize if this isn't the best place to ask, but is this egg actually a Thuwed? I found it in the abandoned cave and highly doubt it is one (the Thuwed ancestor seems dead....), but I just want to make sure... https://dragcave.net/lineage/evAv3

I'm not sure if there is a way to verify it - however, the silver mother - "Teri JB" is a CB Silver... Now, that doesn't necessarily prove anything - but it makes it a bit suspicious... And it is named as a Dorkface too... Hmmm...

If the lineage can't be traced back - I'm not sure if it could be classified a genuine Thuwed... sad.gif

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

It may come from a very long line of Thuweds. The deceased parent makes it hard to tell since lineage view changed.

I see.... For some reason I thought that even if a parent is dead you could still see their lineage, so that was what set me off the most xd.png Too bad that parent died though :/

Thanks for the help guys! smile.gif

I apologize if this isn't the best place to ask, but is this egg actually a Thuwed? I found it in the abandoned cave and highly doubt it is one (the Thuwed ancestor seems dead....), but I just want to make sure... https://dragcave.net/lineage/evAv3

You could check the Finding the Lost thread - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92653 .

I see.... For some reason I thought that even if a parent is dead you could still see their lineage, so that was what set me off the most xd.png Too bad that parent died though :/

Thanks for the help guys! smile.gif

i thought that too until i realized the only time you can click on a gravestone and still see the lineage is if its a zombie

Hi All... It is not exactly perfect - but I just couldn't resist... I will have to work on building a proper mate next V-day!!

Free to Good Home

Please PM me for link if interested ~ just so I know where it goes!

Thanks! LadyA

Spoken for...

and thanks Vain.3805... as I said, I couldn't resist! smile.gif

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

Hi All... It is not exactly perfect - but I just couldn't resist... I will have to work on building a proper mate next V-day!!

Free to Good Home

Please PM me for link if interested ~ just so I know where it goes!

Thanks! LadyA

Not exactly... waaa! It is perfect! Such a pretty lineage combination!

GOOOO!!!!! It's open!!!

Edit: I hope you guys didn't miss out...

I am thinking it will open on 28th.. as I count on 7 days...

well... seems like I totally miss it!!!

need to wait for next wednesday maybe? dry.gif

I have one to gift! Lineage: Gone!

It's not quite a stairstep, that got lost before me.... but it's pretty!

Enjoy!

Edited by kath8562

I have one to gift! Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tEZ6I

Teleport: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Well poop., it's perfectly lovely but I don't have anything to go with it/ can't think of how to continue it. I have Cb purples....... eh, hmmm.......... I have 1 Cb silver........er, no. I'll just leave it for someone else to do it justice. Poor little thing.

I thought about it all night, and finally this morning came back to get it. Thanks. It will be loved and named and so on. :-)

Edited by Jennie

Oh man, got taken before I could get it ohmy.gif I've been hunting for an at least neat-ish Thuwed for a while now, guess I'm gonna have to keep hunting sad.gif

traded for this then realized I already have one -- hatchie has not been influenced

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

gone mad.gif geez the least you could do is say thanks, I incubated an hatched it- not to mention what I gave in trade. I may have to stop giving out freebees sad.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Some people have no couth?  What did you trade for it, maybe I can help replace it?

Thanks, but not necessary, just venting rolleyes.gif ( it was a PB thuwed I can breed whenever I want- it's just the principal of the thing)

For some reason I didn't check my list and couldn't find the Red Thuwed on my scroll- Oh, what I wouldn't give for separate pages to sort on -it was just in the wrong place.

Edited by dragonpuck

traded for this then realized I already have one -- hatchie has not been influenced

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

gone mad.gif geez the least you could do is say thanks, I incubated an hatched it- not to mention what I gave in trade. I may have to stop giving out freebees sad.gif

Reposting for the sake of not wanting to leave things in a misunderstanding, thank you for the hatchling, it's greatly appreciated and awesome of you. My original response didn't post, as I said the forum crashes frequently on Chrome for me. I'm using Firefox now. *sigh* I really don't like coming off like a jerk that way, especially when it was an accident so I really am sorry if I made you think I was ungrateful/just snatching the hatchie

Looking for a good home (mother will be named later today)

3rd gen BBW thuwed

GONE. Thanks LadyAmlaruil2 smile.gif

Edited by counselor

Looking for a good home (mother will be named later today)

3rd gen BBW thuwed

Adopted this little darling!

Thanks so much! I will take very good care of him! smile.gif