Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I apologize if this isn't the best place to ask, but is this egg actually a Thuwed? I found it in the abandoned cave and highly doubt it is one (the Thuwed ancestor seems dead....), but I just want to make sure... https://dragcave.net/lineage/evAv3

You could check the Finding the Lost thread - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92653 .

I see.... For some reason I thought that even if a parent is dead you could still see their lineage, so that was what set me off the most xd.png Too bad that parent died though :/

Thanks for the help guys! smile.gif

i thought that too until i realized the only time you can click on a gravestone and still see the lineage is if its a zombie

Hi All... It is not exactly perfect - but I just couldn't resist... I will have to work on building a proper mate next V-day!!

Free to Good Home

Please PM me for link if interested ~ just so I know where it goes!

Thanks! LadyA

Spoken for...

and thanks Vain.3805... as I said, I couldn't resist! smile.gif

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

Hi All... It is not exactly perfect - but I just couldn't resist... I will have to work on building a proper mate next V-day!!

Free to Good Home

Please PM me for link if interested ~ just so I know where it goes!

Thanks! LadyA

Not exactly... waaa! It is perfect! Such a pretty lineage combination!

GOOOO!!!!! It's open!!!

Edit: I hope you guys didn't miss out...

I am thinking it will open on 28th.. as I count on 7 days...

well... seems like I totally miss it!!!

need to wait for next wednesday maybe? dry.gif

I have one to gift! Lineage: Gone!

It's not quite a stairstep, that got lost before me.... but it's pretty!

Enjoy!

Edited by kath8562

I have one to gift! Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tEZ6I

Teleport: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Well poop., it's perfectly lovely but I don't have anything to go with it/ can't think of how to continue it. I have Cb purples....... eh, hmmm.......... I have 1 Cb silver........er, no. I'll just leave it for someone else to do it justice. Poor little thing.

I thought about it all night, and finally this morning came back to get it. Thanks. It will be loved and named and so on. :-)

Edited by Jennie

Oh man, got taken before I could get it ohmy.gif I've been hunting for an at least neat-ish Thuwed for a while now, guess I'm gonna have to keep hunting sad.gif

traded for this then realized I already have one -- hatchie has not been influenced

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

gone mad.gif geez the least you could do is say thanks, I incubated an hatched it- not to mention what I gave in trade. I may have to stop giving out freebees sad.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Some people have no couth?  What did you trade for it, maybe I can help replace it?

Thanks, but not necessary, just venting rolleyes.gif ( it was a PB thuwed I can breed whenever I want- it's just the principal of the thing)

For some reason I didn't check my list and couldn't find the Red Thuwed on my scroll- Oh, what I wouldn't give for separate pages to sort on -it was just in the wrong place.

Edited by dragonpuck

traded for this then realized I already have one -- hatchie has not been influenced

gone mad.gif geez the least you could do is say thanks, I incubated an hatched it- not to mention what I gave in trade. I may have to stop giving out freebees sad.gif

Reposting for the sake of not wanting to leave things in a misunderstanding, thank you for the hatchling, it's greatly appreciated and awesome of you. My original response didn't post, as I said the forum crashes frequently on Chrome for me. I'm using Firefox now. *sigh* I really don't like coming off like a jerk that way, especially when it was an accident so I really am sorry if I made you think I was ungrateful/just snatching the hatchie

Looking for a good home (mother will be named later today)

3rd gen BBW thuwed

GONE. Thanks LadyAmlaruil2 smile.gif

Edited by counselor

Looking for a good home (mother will be named later today)

3rd gen BBW thuwed

Adopted this little darling!

Thanks so much! I will take very good care of him! smile.gif

GIFTING

White 6gen even with lots of Hollies

Don't use it as trade fodder, no biting killing or freezing and please name it.

Gods a post here would have been nice. I may have to quit gifting nice things here too.