Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

A question, if I may. I got this extremely messy Arsani from the AP a while ago who can be traced back to at least three Thuwed pairings: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dYDgP

The thing is, some of it's predecessors have the Dorkface name but tracing it back leads to a 'Midas Dorkface II': http://dragcave.net/view/vKKJ

What does this mean? I'm thinking it's phony and just a Thuwed rather than a Dprkwed, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Once upon a time, not so very long ago ladiefare was on a quest to acquire female Gold Dragons from the cave to add to her breeding stable. She had captured 3 Gold eggs, which was no small feat in itself! As they grew, the first one gendered male. She named him Mighty Midas and then threatened the second egg that if it didn't gender female it would be named Dorkface. Well, it gendered male, and was named Midas Dorkface (the third also gendered male, and was gifted to someone, who named him Midas Dorkface II, he is an honorary Dorkface).

Once upon a time, not so very long ago ladiefare was on a quest to acquire female Gold Dragons from the cave to add to her breeding stable. She had captured 3 Gold eggs, which was no small feat in itself! As they grew, the first one gendered male. She named him Mighty Midas and then threatened the second egg that if it didn't gender female it would be named Dorkface. Well, it gendered male, and was named Midas Dorkface (the third also gendered male, and was gifted to someone, who named him Midas Dorkface II, he is an honorary Dorkface).

Ahhh, ok, that clears it up. I never knew there was a second Midas Dorkface Thanks! Now is the matter of whether I should keep the Dorkface name or leave it out entirely...

But that really is some kind of luck, three males in a row.

Does TJ breed his Thuweds at random times in the day or is it around a certain time? I've never seen the breeding list not full.

Does TJ breed his Thuweds at random times in the day or is it around a certain time? I've never seen the breeding list not full.

Random times and random days.

Caught this guy on the AP earlier today. I guess I'll try to get a CB blue-stripe for its mate, to continue a broken stair.

Caught this guy on the AP earlier today. I guess I'll try to get a CB blue-stripe for its mate, to continue a broken stair.

CB blue stripes aren't available unless you happen to win an honorable mention in the raffle.

CB blue stripes aren't available unless you happen to win an honorable mention in the raffle.

Oops, didn't realize smile.gif Continue the stair with white stripes, then, it'll still look pretty good.

I've never seen the slots open, so I have a question:

I really want a specific egg. do I have to wait not only a slot come open, but also a slot to come open for a specific dragon?

Thanks ahead of time!

I've never seen the slots open, so I have a question:

I really want a specific egg. do I have to wait not only a slot come open, but also a slot to come open for a specific dragon?

Thanks ahead of time!

Both. TJ does offer slots for specific dragon eggs from pairings, but I think even that changes depending on what is available when lists open.