Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Fourth gen ember double Thuwed looking for a happy home. I needed a neb from them. I'm thinking that this could take a while. rolleyes.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Sir Barton

Fourth gen ember double Thuwed looking for a happy home. I needed a neb from them. I'm thinking that this could take a while.  rolleyes.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took the thuwed. Yes, so happy! Now I can get...

A DORKWED! hehehe... biggrin.gif Once it's all done and I can breed the two, there will be dorkweds for everybody!

Both. TJ does offer slots for specific dragon eggs from pairings, but I think even that changes depending on what is available when lists open.

Oh dear.....

I'll never get on there!

Oh well. I'll just keep looking and trying with more jaded glasses than rosy ones. smile.gif

Thanks!

I have had my darling 2nd Gen Thuwed for a while - but I only this year was able to obtain a proper mate for him ~ thanks to the lifting of the limits...

I am pleased to introduce : My 3rd Gen Thuwed Flamingo

I am already working on building a perfect checker mate for him - although it might be a while in the making! If all goes as planned ~ it will be a very, very special mate come next Valentine's Day.... smile.gif

So heads up I just got a thuwed wink.gif

My first is a pygmy as I randomnly selected, if anyone would like to swap their 2nd gen thuwed please pm me smile.gif

*smacks self* dashes back in to say thank you TJ! Best valentine present to end the week wink.gif

Edited by lilacamy931

Yay! I finally got on the Thuwed list! Unfortunately it wasn't the one I was hoping to get on, but a 2nd gen Thuwed is a 2nd gen Thuwed.

OMG I finally managed to be on the list! biggrin.gif

Edit: I chose any egg smile.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

Yaaaaay! Thank you both so much for posting; I just got on the list too! I've wanted a second gen Thuwed for years now and I can't believe I finally caught it at the right time. biggrin.gif I just asked for a random egg, so that'll be an exciting surprise. Congrats to everyone else who just made it on, and thank you, TJ!

Congrats all who got on, I managed to get back on and hopefully selected a nhio this time - first time heart was racing and did not know what I was looking at laugh.gif

Neither did I just now - I *think* I selected the yellow Pygmy pair biggrin.gif

Yay, I got on smile.gif Love the pretty Thuweds!

So jealous of whoever's on for the hellfire x copper pairing!

I have had my darling 2nd Gen Thuwed for a while - but I only this year was able to obtain a proper mate for him ~ thanks to the lifting of the limits...

I am pleased to introduce : My 3rd Gen Thuwed Flamingo

I am already working on building a perfect checker mate for him - although it might be a while in the making! If all goes as planned ~ it will be a very, very special mate come next Valentine's Day.... smile.gif

I missed this at first in the excitement, but- gorgeous, congratulations!

Yay, I got on smile.gif Love the pretty Thuweds!

So jealous of whoever's on for the hellfire x copper pairing!

I'm not on yet, but that's the one I want. If anyone gets a hellhorse 2nd gen - I'd sell my firstborn for a 3rd gen hellhorse. (but please don't tell her that, she'd be rather cross with me!)

it had been few times that TJ list is open at 6 o' clock in the morning at my time zone.

I guess I might need to turn on my alarm next week>_>

congrats everyone who get on the list!