TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I just caught another blue and now have three of each - so I'm happy.

Quick Question:

Are new eggs always taken from the "Completed Requests" section? I have never seen any sprites from there that DC actually uses before.

omg i want so badly...

BUT i want to take care of my other dragons first.

Ok so now I've got lotsa oranges and one blue. Time to look around for a swap-mate!!

Edited by oddsoxdi

So much new eggs releases this year. D:

where the heck am i suppose to find em all now?

Thanks for the new eggs! xd.png wonder what rarity they're gonna be...

Oh BOY!! New eggs to hunt!!

A great big thanks to TJ and the artists and spriters and everyone involved!!

I'll swap anything you want swapped Odds!! (winknudge)

Why cant peaple stop catching them so other peaple can get one as well? Its not like its going away anytime soon. dry.gif

yeah new relase biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I LOVE IT

hate it. Why is every one so click happy!? mad.gif AND I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF RARE HUNTING AS WELL YOU SICKOS WHO MADE THIS SICK JOKE!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gif

Is it just me or does it seem like the oranges a little more common than the blues? Also, since the egg descriptions are the same I'm wondering how closely related these two are, or if that is just misleading.

Oh I looked at the codes on TJ's eggs. I maybe it's a clue xd.png

Edited by Zucni

hate it. Why is every one so click happy!? mad.gif AND I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF RARE HUNTING AS WELL YOU SICKOS WHO MADE THIS SICK JOKE!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gif

Calm down. TJ's not just gonna sit there and wait for you to finish hunting before he drops the eggs. It'll be back to normal most likely today or tommorow, so just be patient.~

Calm down. TJ's not just gonna sit there and wait for you to finish hunting before he drops the eggs. It'll be back to normal most likely today or tommorow, so just be patient.~

Ok i calmed down now.your right.perhaps ill just sit it out.its just that i have very VERY extremely bad anger management issues. tongue.gif

After looking at TJ's codes Moon and Sun dragons maybe??

WB

MMm yes and eclipse perhaps as an alt? just to really confuse us .

caught one of each so far and hoping two more eggs hatch soon.

just noticed TJs eggs are going to hatch in a couple of hours too.....

Is it just me or does it seem like the oranges a little more common than the blues? Also, since the egg descriptions are the same I'm wondering how closely related these two are, or if that is just misleading.

Oh I looked at the codes on TJ's eggs. I maybe it's a clue xd.png

I think the orange ones are more common, I only got one blue. Having said that, a lovely member here has offered me a blue trade.

We'll have to wait and see it they're related. Some with the same description are, and some aren't.

It will be nice if the codes are a clue.

A nice unexpected surprise!

Baw! 3 Blues! xd.png I'm having no luck at this orange catching business.

Edited by oOnyaOo

Yay, new eggs! Just when I was running out of things to do with my scroll. Both eggs are beautiful! Every new release I wish we could freeze eggs too. I snagged 3 blues and 1 orange in under two minutes--that's got to be a record for me! Now I just have to wait for a vampire fail to stop taking up an egg slot on my scroll, then I can try to snag another orange.

Happy hunting everyone!