TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

YES! biggrin.gif Thank you God, the cave is up again! Grabbed 5 orange eggs(gorgeous!) and two blue ones, which are lovely as well! What's the egg limit for a gold scroll again, please?

7 is the max

The coloring on the blue one really does remind me of Luna  xd.png I think I know who I'm going to name my blue hatchie after

BTW is the cave being weird for anyone else? It won't load for me.

EDIT: lol got my answer

I just reserved 'Princess Luna of Equestria' and 'Queen Celestia of Equestria' for two of mine biggrin.gif ... hey, Faust originally wanted Celestia to be a queen x3 But everything's better with princesses...

Also, Socky! You're one of my eggs!

Edited by Dr. Paine

Thank you so much, ozys. I appreciate it. smile.gif

Dr. Paine, I love it! xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

Woohoo! Caught for myself and a couple friends who're not awake yet to realize the new drops...I like surprising people like that xd.png

Thanks TJ and whomever sprited these new dragons. More beauty added to my scroll wub.gif

TJ, and the wonderful artists on this site, thank you so much! biggrin.gif I absolutely adore both eggs, but the sparkly orange one is my favorite for sure. <3

New eggs! YAY! (And I'm scroll-locked. Not-so-yay. unsure.gif ) I can't wait to see what they look like once they hatch and grow up.

Yay new eggs, thank you TJ and spriters! I managed to get two blue ones then I got scroll locked, xd.png! Can't wait to see what these new eggs hatch into!

Glad that I'm not totally scroll-locked today xd.png

I was able to snag 2 orange and 1 blue even with the very slow internet connection at work tongue.gif

Need only 1 blue to have a pair of both laugh.gif

Edit: Got the second blue egg cool.gif Now I'm locked laugh.gif

Edited by rinoa26

........ why is that demon-eye staring at me, rinoa26? tongue.gif

*starts the usual "hatch, TJ's eggs, hatch!" chanting*

Desert, actually xd.png You just have to be fast.

Really? Oh well, I'll linger there a bit longer when my scroll opens up again. biggrin.gif

Cough

I don't think you can get any eggs other than the new eggs atm though. Well, that is if the cave wasn't down

I saw an orange egg pass by, so there are some other eggies at times, but I'm not going to stalk the desert for a Nebula any time soon, I will have to get my scroll unlocked first cool.gif

edit: whoops, desert in stead of dessert, although I wouldn't mind finding eggies in that sleep.gif

Edited by ybbie

The eggs should hatch as soon as I get ready for bed since my sleeping schedule is messed up xd.png Unless... I can go to bed now.. and wake up to it...

Lordy it feels like christmas eve! D: *must sleep... but can't*!!!

can i just say how much i love the code on that second blue egg.

/jealous

edit - actually a lot of them have cool codes D;

Edited by thiefofhearts

Yey! New eggs! laugh.gif

But mine don't get any clicks when I do click on them unsure.gif

Edited by Fenixus

Gorgeous eggs. Now I've got to unlock and grab some.... T-T

Nice eggs..X3

Good thing my hatchys all hatched and I could grab the new eggs.

Got 3 of each kind

So pretty and shiny and glowy! If the blue one does have something to do with moonstone, I'm'a be stupidly happy. It's one of my favorite rocks. xd.png

soooooo ... stepdaugther asks me to grab her some new eggs - and I get her 5 blue eggs .... guess I will end up sleeping on the sofa tonight :/

BUT apart from that YAY NEW EGGS smile.gif - love them and looking forward to seeing what they are

Edited by Imay