TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

lol. has anyone noticed the codes for TJs hatchies?

Don't know if this is going to spoil anything, but I was looking at the pretty codes again.

Anyone notice that all the blues have a night/moon theme code and the orange all has a day/sun code?

ohmy.gif

Suspecting lunar + solar dragons, respectively.

I like the codes of the hatchies biggrin.gif .

Blue ones :

Artemis, Lunar, Moonlight, Eclipse

Red ones (not hard xd.png):

Sunny and Solar

Though, I wonder what the blue one is now, because I expected it to be something else or ... to look different, since I know what the red one will be blink.gif .

Now, I am extreeemly curious what the blue one is xd.png .

I come home to find my trade offer has been accepted and I'm the proud owner of a lovely PB Ridgewing now, and just as I'm starting to wonder how to fill all that empty eggspace on my scroll, I find out there's been a new release! laugh.gif Hooray and thanks TJ and artists! biggrin.gif

Aw. The hatchies are so cute. Thanks spriters for such cute little dragons.

Yep, the blue one looks a bit weird but sometimes hatchies do xd.png

xd.png I was thinking that too, and then I remembered how goofy the GoN baby looks. x3

wait a minute.... if TJ gets one of each type of dragon in the new release, and there are FOUR blue ones instead of the normal two, like the orange...... oh noes. i better get back to catching!!!

wait a minute.... if TJ gets one of each type of dragon in the new release, and there are FOUR blue ones instead of the normal two, like the orange...... oh noes. i better get back to catching!!!

That just means the blue ones are dimorphic-- So he will have 2 adults and 2 frozens of the blue and 1 adult, 1 frozen of the orange. smile.gif

I recognize the orange one, although the hatchie looks a bit different (smaller and facing the other way) than the original S1 hatchie. Can't place the blue ones though.

I recognize the orange one, although the hatchie looks a bit different (smaller and facing the other way) than the original S1 hatchie. Can't place the blue ones though.

o_o

Now I am very curious indeed... /pokes her eggs/ c'mon, hatch!!!

Thank you for the new eggs. Of course, I'm scroll locked. Figures. tongue.gif Maybe I can get a friend who doesn't play DC much to hold some eggs for me. xd.png I love getting new eggs on the day of their release. :3

May someone please inform me about the location of the eggs (as in, in which part of the Cave I could find them), as well as their description? /is late

May someone please inform me about the location of the eggs (as in, in which part of the Cave I could find them), as well as their description? /is late

They are in the biomes Alpine, Volcano and Desert.

*cave drop GO!*

I'm proud to be scroll-locked thanks to this eggs xd.png

^Thank you! Already caught four, in under a minute. Two blue and two orange.

Edit: three blue, three orange and a Spitfire by accident.

Edited by Anca