TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Locked with four blue eggs and an orange one plus a Summer which has sentimental value. smile.gif *huggles eggs* I'm happy. Thank you, TJ and the spriters!

I have no clue what kind of dragons they will be...

The hatchlings looks like a sort of gemstone dragons biggrin.gif

Both eggs have same descriptions?? D: how am i to get 2 of each?

[thankfully when i get unlocked i get fully unlocked so i can pick two duplicates :L]

hatchies r cute~ 'specially the blue one

UWA! The one day I decide to go do something, a friend tells me theres new eggs.

^^ They're really pretty! Can't wait to catch some... my computer is being slow.

oooh! new eggs! how exciting! biggrin.gif

and they remind me of my favorite game~

Thanks again TJ! :]

Traded a blue for an orange, so I have 4 blue and 3 orange now! Now just hoping they'll gender right. Can't wait to see the adults!

Now that I see the hatchlings, I recognize the orange one vaguely, but I don't know the blue one at all.

judging by the number of hatchies in the OP, the blue has dimorphism while the red [egg looks orange, hatchie looks red :L IMO] doesnt. mrr. [is it just me or is most of the red/orange dragons in-cave dont have dimorphism?]

EDIT: after looking at the codes [still cant figure out the first one], these are Sun and Moon dragons [er... will remove if its too much of a spoiler >.>]

Edited by Whitefire

This is the first release where I actually got all of my eggs 3 hours after the release started. I just couldn't sleep and happened to be up at 3 a.m...then the cave was down and we couldn't get in for awile, but it was worth the wait to get these lovelies. And I actually had seven reds free to incubate, and all my pinks were free too, plus I wasn't locked! smile.gif Awesome release! I can't wait to see the second stage and the adults. Someone mentioned that the blue hatchlings look like gummi bears. I think they do, too...and they do look squishy! lol xd.png

Well even the Brits call what we Americans would call an orange cat a 'red one'.

No, we call them ginger.

Is there any reason TJ would have 4 blue and 2 orange and not just 2 of each? Could there be alts?

Looks like the blue one changes like the nocturne.

i bet you the red one will have something to do with amber

Now how cool would that be; a dragon made out of hardened tree sap and filled with the fossilized remains of insects and mosquitoes and stuff.

Oh, we're thinking of completely different things aren't we =p

I love the orange hatchies .. the blue ones look tiny - maybe the size of the pygmy's?

Is there any reason TJ would have 4 blue and 2 orange and not just 2 of each? Could there be alts?

Looks like the blue one changes like the nocturne.

Four of a kind usually is a sign of dimorphism, meaning different looks for males and females.

Woo! Six now! Two moony eggs and four sunny eggs. :3 All influenced and incubated, now the long wait...

Aww man the desert was already cleared of eggs when I got there.

Figures, I'm always the one late to the party sleep.gif"

Edit: Yay I got 3 orange! Can't find any blues though...

Edited by ThunderFoot12

Four of a kind usually is a sign of dimorphism, meaning different looks for males and females.

I learned a new word today! laugh.giflaugh.gif

typical i go to grab a new egg and it turns out im locked xd.png

thing is i woulda had that egg too had i not been locked LOL...ah well i can nab 1 soon when my purple hatches smile.gif

yay my purple hatched....but i got a blue 1 sad.gif i hoped for an orange! lol

Yay! New release! Super pretty! Already got both. Thanks guys!