TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I just got the "This egg resembles a glowing stone", the orangey-red one. laugh.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! SO GLAD MY MAGMA HATCHED!!!!! biggrin.gif

My thoughts: "k, lets see what I'm gonna miss in the desert this ti- WTF?! New eggs out of nowhere?!"

This.

Oh and teej? You have blue-and-orange'd my brain O.O

Ah! Some of the TJ's hatchies are sick. D:

For the red dragon, maybe its called the Sunstone dragon. For the blue one, perhaps Moonstone?

Anyone else have ideas?

For the red dragon, maybe its called the Sunstone dragon. For the blue one, perhaps Moonstone?

Anyone else have ideas?

That's a possibility because those two vanished from the completed dragons list a while back. The eggs were a little different, though, but it would sure fit.

Apparently I'm really good at catching the blue ones. biggrin.gif I'll probably wait five hours and offer it in trade for an orange one. *wants male and female adults of both breeds, doesn't care that only one breed is dimorphic*

Cute hatchies! I always expect great things from Kuraianubis and Marrionetta, so I'm looking forward to the S2s and adults!

The hatchies are adorable! Looking forward to seeing the adults!

YES! My lovely Split egg hatched & freed up a space, & I immediately went to try & catch one of the new eggs and nailed a BLUE ONE! After like ten tries tongue.gif

Now I get to wait about 17 hours for my other eggs to hatch, but oh well. S'what I get for disliking abandoning my eggs after going to all the trouble to catch 'em.

YAY BLUE MOONSTONE!! xd.png

Edited by Sunrunner

I have four orange ._.

I hope it is moonstone, because moonstone is one of the june birthstones. tongue.gif

The blue ones are so leetle and squishy....

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy." ~ Dory

Edited by dracocharky

I'm really liking the orange one so far. I hope I can manage to catch a few =p

The blue one is alright, but kind of flat looking to me. Probably intentional if they're going to be based off stones, but we'll see!

Cant wait for my guys to hatch I have one of each so far lol and am looking out for more

Question: is the blue hatchling supposed to have that little white part on it? It just looks a bit off to me...you can't really tell it's there on the forum page, but it really sticks out with the Portal skin.

I COMPLETELY MISSED THE RELEASE!!!!!! WAHHHHHH!!!! are they rare and what biomes? i'm not searching through like 20 pages

Question: is the blue hatchling supposed to have that little white part on it? It just looks a bit off to me...you can't really tell it's there on the forum page, but it really sticks out with the Portal skin.

I had to change to Portal skin to see it, but you're right. That little space between the body and the tail isn't transparent. HMMMM.

@dragcave: Alpine, Volcano and Desert. Not sure if they're rare or what.

I COMPLETELY MISSED THE RELEASE!!!!!! WAHHHHHH!!!! are they rare and what biomes? i'm not searching through like 20 pages

Desert Sands would suggest Desert Biome to me. wink.gif

I'm really liking the orange one so far. I hope I can manage to catch a few =p

The blue one is alright, but kind of flat looking to me. Probably intentional if they're going to be based off stones, but we'll see!

you want some orange? I have like 4, you can have 2 of them as soon as I can teleport.

you want some orange? I have like 4, you can have 2 of them as soon as I can teleport.

Please keep trades to either PM's or the trading section. Thanks. smile.gif

While I am quite tired of having multiple dragons to one egg description, I am hoping that these are worth it. I feel like I might vaguely remember the orange one, which is either really good or really bad, lol.

It's funny now some people see colors differently than others. I've noticed quite a few people referring to the orange one as red. I know some people have minor color blindness, but it really makes you think... who's actually colorblind? The majority of us see orange, but maybe we're the ones who are colorblind! Or does the color orange not exist in certain countries?

... i get to wait until 9pm to get any of these [locked myself with BSA eggs which i will not be getting rid of]

i was guessing a new release was coming up [either august or september so i was off a bit :L fail]

what are the egg descriptions? are they still being dropped, because i wasn't here yesterday...

Edited by glamoursea2

Squee~! My first release!

I have one orange and one blue xd.png

A big thank-you to TJ and the spriters!!!

Oh dear TJ's hatchies are sick D: *gives them blankets* Get better soon!

Edited by TanpoSongai

Well even the Brits call what we Americans would call an orange cat a 'red one'.

Let's hear it for the hourlies!! Again, thank you bunches TJ and artists!

I had to sneak a peek at the hatchies; I couldn't helpt it! They are sooo cute biggrin.gif OwO