TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Yay! New eggies smile.gif At the moment I'm locked with 6 orange eggies... Need some blues ><

Got 4 blues, abandoned one of the two that I got about a few minutes after the release started, and then got an orange. Yay! biggrin.gif

Wow, I just realized there was a drop. X3 Heheh, got three oranges and two blues! So excited, want more blues!

...and locked. biggrin.gif Four orange and two blue. Wish I got more blue, but I can't wait to start naming them!

I have three orange and two blue eggs now. biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the hatchies - they should all be out by the time I get home from the gym.

Anyone know where the eggs sit alphabetically?

Wow, I've two of each and am locked for now. But that Ice should hatch today, so yeah, I'll hunt later too.

Thanks again.

SHOOT!!! I MISSED THE FIRST BITS OF IT!! wish me luck trying to catch these...

My problem is i can only find blues... no oranges! mad.gif well, there's always next drop..

oh man... i have the feeling this is going to be like the pillow/swallowtail release for me all over again. well, i eventually caught those... it just takes time, and an ungodly large amount of patience...

EDIT: CURSE YOU, BLANK REFRESH SCREEN!!!!!!!!

Edited by Leonis

Ohai new release.

So there seem to be normal eggs dropping in the Forest, Jungle, and Coast... So are these exclusive to the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano?

Ahhh! This is my first time being here during a new release! Got 3 oranges and 1 blue, but scroll locked with a pink egg. =< Oh well, this still totally makes up for me and my friend force-killing our first ND egg on her scroll yesterday. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters! <333

better watch out, TJ, one of the orange eggs has soft shell.

nah, dont worry about it. his new release dragons ALWAYS get sick. besides, hes TJ. he can keep them from dying easy! biggrin.gif

Oh wow. Just refreshed and BAM! The drop ended. XP

Edited by LadyNatasha

This isn't a limited drop is it? They'll always be around now? Any estimate how long the new-egg drop will last?

Oh wow. Just refreshed and BAM! The drop ended. XP

yup. i refreshed twice within one second. after the first, the dragons were there, after the second, POOF. all gone. it didnt even lag for me...

The eggs at the 5 minute drops are always gone immediately because there are so few of them. At the top of the hour the drops last longer.