TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Caught two blue ones for myself and also caught some for my husband. I'm not going to say anything to him I'm just going to let him log on and find them there lol.

Edited by Wiz

Nabbed one. Now resorting to ERing every single ER egg I own in the hopes of making them grow ;T

Oh, so typical! Yesterday I had lots of eggspace, but not so much now xd.png Oh well, I'll have to grab as many as I can ^^

Whee, pretty eggs!

Caught two orange ones and now I'm locked. Will have to try and get a blue one later. smile.gif

Thank you very much, TJ and the spriters for the new eggs - they look lovely.

I've caught one blue and one orange thus far and should have space to try and catch four more later today *Keeps checking on Red dragons that will be available to incubate today*

I now have three orange and two blue. *Fingers crossed I can get another blue later today when my Horse egg hatches*

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

I like the new eggs a lot!^^ Thank you for this release^^ I only have the blue one till now, but I will have the orange one too^^

I catched one blue and one orange smile.gif I realy enjoy them, but mostly i like the orange one smile.gif Can't wait see them grown up to adults. And tnx for the new eggs.

I've got one orange and two blues so far. Can't wait to see what they'll look like!

Edited by iCloud

no wonder there's a lot of 5 day'ers on the AP... came here to find out theres new eggs... ohmy.gif

Edited by Divo

Well how nice. I've managed to get myself lined up for a trade for another orange, and a super nice special someone has decided to gift me an extra orange they have. That's a pretty three of each for me. I love it when things work out. <3

I see what you did there with the codes tongue.gif. Got 2 Orange now and egglocked, I'll get some Blue's later.

Caught two more blue <3