TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Awesome new eggs! Thanks TJ!! Im so excited to see them!!!!! smile.gif

Got 4 Orange and 3 blue! smile.gif

Great, gonna be egg locked for the next few days, and these will probably end up being limited. Perfect.

Great, gonna be egg locked for the next few days, and these will probably end up being limited. Perfect.

No reason to think they are limited. laugh.gif

Hm, got 6 blues and only 1 orange. Need to abandon some blues later since I want at least 2 orange. dry.gif

*pets pretty new eggs* smile.gif Excellent! I now have two oranges and a blue, and two more eggs due to hatch and unlock me in an hour or so. Wheeee! biggrin.gif

Yay! I just logged on after the weekend and saw the new release. These are some cool looking eggs. I just snagged two orange ones and one blue. I can't wait to see what these new desert dwellers are like. xd.png

Thanks for the new releases, TJ! I'll be looking forward to collecting some of them later today when my hatchlings start growing up. biggrin.gif

I got one orange and one blue, surprisingly easily.

If anyone wants to trade a blue for an orange PM me! I have 2 oranges and I'm looking to trade one for a blue!

ETA: DONE

happiest person on the planet right now smile.gif now i gotta hope that they gender right b/c i plan to breed for my first time with them!

Edited by kissxthestarz

got 5 oranges and 2 blues biggrin.gif glad all my eggs grew up last night now

New Release! I wasn't expecting this, but at least I'm not completly scroll locked.

Now, hunt time~

o_o I was so not expecting a new release right now. Thanks spriters and TJ! 8D *off to incubate eggs*

Gaaah! I have only managed to catch orange ones so far. :/ This was a really great surprise! I am off to hunt.

WoHOOOO!! A new description in the Desert - immediate snag-frenzy!! I managed to glomm two of the orange ones. Now I have to ditch eggs before I can catch some blue ones (hopefully).

Many thanks for the new eggs Teej and artists!!

I don't have time right now to read all the pages - has anyone told us whether these will be around forever, or whether they're a short-time release?

Nice new eggs! xd.png Too bad that I'm that locked. But at least I could grabb one orange egg.

Thanks for keeping me busy again!

Sweet! 3 orange and 4 blue. I just hit 500 dragons this morning, so I can take lots of eggs. smile.gif

3 blue and 2 orange and I'm locked. ^^ I shall hunt for more after my other eggs hatch.

Can't wait to see hatchlings and adults for these new babies, the colours are so pretty!

Hnng, I got a pair of each, influenced them opposite genders too <3

Thank you so much, TJ.~ I think I remember these egg sprites from somewhere, but I don't remember anything else about the dragons themselves. cx I can't wait to see what these pretties look like!

Oh, and w00t, new desert eggs. Maybe it won't drain out so fast now. cx

Grabbed three blues and two oranges. This is so exciting since I've never been hanging around the forums when a new release happened! It's also cool that I'm not sure what these eggs are going to hatch into. Thanks for the new release TJ and thanks to the spriters who made this possible! biggrin.gif

Edit: Yay! We're about to find out what the hatchlings look like! Although, the eggies have soft shells... sad.gif

Edited by DMDx3