kecemis

Where's that dragon? Which Biome? ~biome~

Is anybody updating the first page listing? This has been such a help for us, but I do

see some small variations.

Thank you to whomever dragged this Thread all the way back to the front where it belongs! Are Sunrise/Sunsets dropping anywhere besides Alpine and Coast?

Thank you to whomever dragged this Thread all the way back to the front where it belongs! Are Sunrise/Sunsets dropping anywhere besides Alpine and Coast?

I have seen them in the desert.

Flamingos can show up in the jungle.... That made me cross sad.gif

I saw a magma in the desert yesterday. Was so surprised! Wasn't surprised by the fact that I didn't get it though.. dry.gif

It seems lately a few breeds are found in more biomes than they used to, maybe a tweak to try and fix the blocking problem? I'll try to update my list someday soon, but unfortunately not now as I just don't have the time...

Pulling this back to the first page since we had a TLQ about where to find what recently.

Seasonals (winter) are showing up in alpine... Is this because of the SEASON, or an extra biome for them ? has anyone seen a winter in the forest ?

Seasonals (winter) are showing up in alpine... Is this because of the SEASON, or an extra biome for them ? has anyone seen a winter in the forest ?

No idea. But since people have been catching winters prior to their introduction to the Alpine, I'm guessing they have been found in the forest?

Blah, Alpine is always the most popular at the hourly drops. Now there will be even more people to compete with. :P

Blah, Alpine is always the most popular at the hourly drops. Now there will be even more people to compete with. tongue.gif

I disagree, I think the desert is the main popular site (because rares drop there more often than anywhere else) but the alpine is a close second.

Went back for a four page long update. First post is as updated as has been posted here. o3o

(((Socky))) Have a cookie xd.png

(((Socky))) Have a cookie xd.png

nom nom, why thank you. =p

Thanks for the reminding in TLQ. I had forgotten to come back and update as I said I would!

I picked up both my winters (all seasonals so far) from the forest. Interesting to hear they can be found inthe alpine biome too (guess its all that snow tongue.gif)

ETA there don't seem to be as many winter seasonals in the forest as other seasonals. Perhaps it is because they are split across two biomes. They have been harder to find as a result

Edited by velvet_paw

There was a well-thought out suggestion/request to add seasonals to the alpine, in case no one here knew. I guess TJ saw that and agreed! tongue.gif

There was a well-thought out suggestion/request to add seasonals to the alpine, in case no one here knew. I guess TJ saw that and agreed! tongue.gif

It could also be something he was planning anyway. During the marrow Halloween, he added a second line because of lag, then went on the forum, and then finally saw the suggestion. Great minds think alike, I guess. =p

~pulling back up~

Just wondering the Black is in 3 biomies right? my mother caught one in the forest 2 weeks ago..

Just wondering the Black is in 3 biomies right? my mother caught one in the forest 2 weeks ago..

Blacks can be found in all biomes.

I don't think anyone has reported moonlit (Royal Blues) anywhere but Alpine.

Royal blues only dropped in the alpine, so since they're so new I'm not going to add desert under it unless I get more confirmation. ^^

Blacks can be found in all biomes.

I don't think anyone has reported moonlit (Royal Blues) anywhere but Alpine.

Great thank you just wondered bout that smile.gif