kecemis

Where's that dragon? Which Biome? ~biome~

Not sure if this has been covered, but I wonder what will happen with a new release. Will we be told where to find them or will they be all over the place?

Anyone seen a Vine?

They are supposed to be in Forest, but I could not see onw in several hours.

I've seen a vine an hour or two ago, I think in the Jungle.

Blobber, this is from the FAQ thread in the help section:

Q: How will new releases work with biomes?

A: New releases will be dropped in their own biomes, but due to ratios trying to balance out, other biomes will be basically empty for a bit.

I've seen a vine an hour or two ago, I think in the Jungle.

Blobber, this is from the FAQ thread in the help section:

Ok, thank you.

Wiki says forest only.

I made a quick color-coded biome-reference list in excell. (uploaded as an image.) It may have a few inaccuracies, but I'll update as more info comes in.

biome list

I made a quick color-coded biome-reference list in excell. (uploaded as an image.) It may have a few inaccuracies, but I'll update as more info comes in.

biome list

Thank you for taking the trouble to do that.

You list black dragons in alpine, desert, and vulcano habitats, so Dragon Cave Wiki seems not correct here.

Hmm... My list was based off the main list in the first post, (which says blacks are in desert, volcano, and alpine) and the reported sightings in the thread. I haven't looked at the biome listings in the wiki yet, actually.

Hmm... My list was based off the main list in the first post, (which says blacks are in desert, volcano, and alpine) and the reported sightings in the thread. I haven't looked at the biome listings in the wiki yet, actually.

The list is based on actual sightings. So unless someone is monopolizing my list with inaccurate and wild accusations of seeing this dragon there....

Thanks Jedi, I was too lazy after all the updating to look it up smile.gif

Glad to be of help smile.gif

TJ recently updated so that more dragons are found in multiple biomes, just a heads up.

No fair! How will I ever get my list done like that?

Seriously, thank you TJ for trying to keep the biomes a bit balanced by adding some to those that clear out very quickly! (I assume that is what you did...)

Saw and missed a Black in the Volcano. If its there, ignore me tongue.gif.

Just saw a Daydream sitting in the Jungle.

Saw several Balloons in the Alpine.

spreadsheet was an excellent idea. that is more useful than the wikia since it said you can't get pinks in alpine...i just did :0