kecemis

Where's that dragon? Which Biome? ~biome~

Two-headed/Split: Volcano, Desert, Alpine, Jungle, Coast

I added split after two-headed so that, even if it couldn't be found alphabetically, you could still do a find and see it. ^^

You're not the first one. :3

Went ahead and also added it as a split like so:

Split/Two-headed: Volcano, Desert, Alpine, Jungle, Coast

Which will hopefully cut down on confusion rather than adding to it!

Are Seasonals just in the Alpine Biome? I've been looking for quite a whle.

Are Seasonals just in the Alpine Biome? I've been looking for quite a whle.

No - also in the forest.

haven't been lurkign in the cave much as i've been doing breeding projects lately, put i caught both of my CB Winters this year int eh Alpine so i don't see why the other seasonals woudlnt' be there either.

that said, saw a CB Gold go quickly by Saturday night at 1130pmCST in the Dessert. missed it by a milisecond too sad.gif

haven't been lurkign in the cave much as i've been doing breeding projects lately, put i caught both of my CB Winters this year int eh Alpine so i don't see why the other seasonals woudlnt' be there either.

BECAUSE all seasonals used to be in the Forest and we don;t know if winters were added to Alpine because it was appropriate and other seasonals might be somewhere else entirely - or even only in the Forest.

Apparently an update is needed that the Turpentines originally dropped

in the Alpine biome and then changed to be the Desert biome.

Turps hadn't been added yet, so thanks for the poke. :3

Any confirmation on other seasonals in the alpine, yet? I don't frequent cave drops all that much, lol.

Oh wow, thank you. This will help in my most wanted egg hunt. Thoughs outlaws keep making legs on eggs and runing away.(idk if anyone got my pun) Most wanted list. Most wanted OUTLAW list. (For those not understanding) Thanks for making this all. smile.gif

Turps hadn't been added yet, so thanks for the poke. :3

Any confirmation on other seasonals in the alpine, yet? I don't frequent cave drops all that much, lol.

So far the only place I've seen springs is in the Forest.

Are Summers to be found anywhere other than Forest?

No. I think it was just the Winters that did the migratory thing. And considering what happened to the breed once they spent some time in a new biome, I hope that they never leave the Forest again. xd.png

Just spotted a Mint in the Coast. >_> I checked the DC Wiki and the list on here and saw it wasn't noted as dropping there, so just a heads up. happy.gif

Just spotted a Mint in the Coast. >_> I checked the DC Wiki and the list on here and saw it wasn't noted as dropping there, so just a heads up. happy.gif

You can edit the page and add it, you know. biggrin.gif It's what I've been doing lately.

You can edit the page and add it, you know. biggrin.gif It's what I've been doing lately.

You know, for some reason I derped completely and forgot you can actually edit the wiki. biggrin.gif Done.

Cheese in the desert.

(Cheese dragon description)

Cheese dragons are not actually alive. They are enchanted items of food that act almost identically to dragons. They have no need to eat, but they must “live” in humid environments or they will dry out and harden.

I would've thought the desert would be the end of them...O.o

Cheese in the desert.

Cheese dragons are not actually alive. They are enchanted items of food that act almost identically to dragons. They have no need to eat, but they must “live” in humid environments or they will dry out and harden.

That's kinda weird, but I think Cheeses pop up all over the place.

Cheese in the desert.

Paper dragons in the volcano don't make much sense either, but there they are xd.png unbreedables (cheeses/papers/dinos/chickens) are classified as rare and thus drop everywhere like silvers and golds... Although I must admit it's funny that they get special treatment while the rarer trios have to follow the rules.

Paper dragons in the volcano don't make much sense either, but there they are xd.png unbreedables (cheeses/papers/dinos/chickens) are classified as rare and thus drop everywhere like silvers and golds... Although I must admit it's funny that they get special treatment while the rarer trios have to follow the rules.

Lol, they're dragons, they only follow the rules they choose to. xd.png

Actually, I believe Dinos only drop in the jungle. I've personally never seen them anywhere else. But then, I don't collect Dinos, so I could be wrong on that.

My favorite you could say is never in cave. I am attempting to get one, an ND

Actually, I think that all of those are technically uncommons. I know for sure that Papers are because it came up during the discussion about using Papers for a renaming BSA (obviously before it was just added as an action). Someone said that Papers couldn't be used because they're rares and rares can't have BSAs, and TJ said that they were actually considered uncommons and so they could (side note - it was an awesome BSA suggestion that would cause the Paper to absorb the ink and be covered in writing or patterns and I hope the idea gets used in some other form).

I think that maybe the Cheese and Paper can be found everywhere because they're enchanted, so they probably don't actually have a habitat of their own.