kecemis

Where's that dragon? Which Biome? ~biome~

Are Flamingos now showing up in biomes other than Coastal and Jungle?

Hum, why should they?

The other pink eggs are actually pink biggrin.gif

Spitfires seem to be showing up in the forest (annoyingly) - purplehaze and I have both caught them there (see TLQ) sad.gif Anyone else ? Don't know about the jungle; I haven't the space to test.

Does anyone know if there are some changes in where the Misfit pygmies

are showing up? We have been watching in Jungle/Volcano and not seeing

them even on the hourly drops. Wondering if they are just rare right now

or if they have been changed.

A few months back, TJ made an announcement that he was going to work on the distribution of "blockers." It's probably related to that. I don't think that they've been added to a new biome.

Here's the announcement:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=124658

edit: I think that we're seeing it more because the Coast is moving faster than it used to. I've seen Mints in the Desert and even in the Forest, as well as some other "blocker" breeds.

a few months back? xd.png

that post was made 2 years ago!

Hmm.

It kinda feel like the forest is the new alpines now that winter is over. /:

Maybe some dragons change biomes each season.

I want to know why the wiki says that all seasonals show up in alpine. Because they don't mad.gif - and that seems to be one thing people like me can't edit sad.gif

I want to know why the wiki says that all seasonals show up in alpine. Because they don't mad.gif - and that seems to be one thing people like me can't edit sad.gif

That does seem rather annoying. You could ask in the wiki thread. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92327

edit: I've added speckle-throats to the first post of this thread. Please let me know if I've missed any more.

I know there was some speculation about spirfires in the forest in the TLQ thread, has that been confirmed?

Edited by rubyshoes

I know there was some speculation about spitfires in the forest in the TLQ thread, has that been confirmed?

SPECULATION ????

Purplehaze and I both got VERY nasty turns (see a few posts up this thread). YES, absolutely confirmed.

I even got TWO. mad.gif

SPECULATION ????

Purplehaze and I both got VERY nasty turns (see a few posts up this thread). YES, absolutely confirmed.

I even got TWO. mad.gif

Thanks smile.gif I can make that change on the first post.

Should this be one of the threads that's always at the top of SD so I can FIND it when I need it?

Just to add in on the "not all seasonals are in the Alpine," I dunno about the rest of you, but I gave up looking for Springs shortly into March 20th and focused on the Forest cause I was seeing them all there. tongue.gif Heck, I saw a good amount of metals and ices in the Alpine that day (didn't catch any...) but no Seasonals.

YMMV, but again, just throwing in my experience there.

EDIT: Derpderp, where are my reading comprehension skills today? Sorry for the redundant post.

Edited by DorkJulian

I would like to add (and even the wiki says this) that Papers show up everywhere. I've seen 7 in the Alpine in the past month and many many more over the years when we've had biomes. The list does not reflect this.

What list?

Wiki says they appear in all Biomes.

ETA: Just because Alpine was moving faster, you see them more than in other biomes.

Edited by tridymite

What list?

Wiki says they appear in all Biomes.

ETA: Just because Alpine was moving faster, you see them more than in other biomes.

The list in the first post of this thread. Which misses out the Alpine for chickens and papers both.

The list in the first post of this thread. Which misses out the Alpine for chickens and papers both.

Cheeses or chickens? Chickens are already listed as everywhere. =o

Why are seawyrms listed in the Alpine?

I've never ever seen one there. They should only drop in the Coast. o.O

Edited by earthgirl

I just got a White in the Jungle, and that's not noted in the first post of this thread.

Will somebody be updating the first page with all the Birthday releases?

SPECULATION ????

I even got TWO. mad.gif

That's horrible - one of the good things about the biomes was that one could at least identify Stripes and Spitfires as being only in separate biomes - and now nothing's safe or sacred? rolleyes.gif

Just when I was hoping to catch me a few Stripes, too - certainly won't try if any lucky catch I can get might turn out to be a 5-hour lock instead... sad.gif

Edit: the Typo Queen continues to defend her title...

Edited by Syphoneira

I just wanted to let you know that I fixed their habitats on the "Dragon Types" article. smile.gif

We protected some of the high traffic pages (like the "Dragon Types" or "Which egg is which" articles) so that only registered users can edit them, since they used to be targets for vandalism and spam. (You have to be registred for at least 4 days and have made at least 10 edits to be able to edit semi-protected pages)

If there are any problems with the wiki feel free to post them in the new topic here on the forum "Dragon Cave Wiki, ~ NEW Topic ~" or contact me or one of the other admins if you need help. smile.gif

greez Nyastara

Edited by Nyastara

Arrrgh! The Spitfires are still hiding in the Forest ! Did somebody really

think it was funny to put them in the Forest as well as blocking other biomes?

If anyone would like to look over the list and tell me what we are missing and where they are falling I'll update the first post.

Thanks for the help smile.gif