kecemis

Where's that dragon? Which Biome? ~biome~

I saw a Black in the Alpine, and almost fell out of my chair. I missed it of course, but it's been ages since I've seen one in the cave.

Caught a Black in the Volcano. Also saw a Nocturne in the Forest if that hasn't already been said.

Saw a Misfit in Volcano.

EDIT: And a Harvest in Forest.

Edited by Ivyshadow

Just caught a Magi in the Forest, so now you know that they drop there as well. smile.gif

Spotted a red ("This egg is rather warm.") in the volcano biome but was unable to catch it.

ETA: And there's a pair of Stones in the desert right now, while Greens (Pebbles) keep blocking up the Volcano biome along with the Guardians.

Edited by Coronaviridae

I picked up a Nilia Pygmy in the Alpine region earlier today, doesn't look like you've got that yet.

Thanks for the list, btw, I was looking for something like this.

Eta: Oh, other people have reported it, just hasn't been updated yet. Ah, well, so much for me being useful! xd.png

Edited by Danne

DID SOMEONE ORDER AN ORGANIZED LIST? OHMAI

Okay, just so you know, it is very incomplete. If you would like to contribute, feel free to PM me with sightings that are not yet recorded on this sheet.

Also, can anyone confirm that Pinks can indeed be found on the coast and are not being mistaken for Flamingos? -Confirmed it myself. Checked out a missed pink and it wasn't a Flamingo. I would also like confirmation about Terraes in the Volcano, as there was a question mark next to it. Thank you Rinikka :3

Just saw a Magi in the Volcano. It may very well be that Magi appear everywhere. If anyone sees one in the Alpine, please let me know- that's the only place I don't have it recorded under.

Also, @kecemis: if you want to put this in the first post of your thread, feel free ^^

Edited by Seraphinu

The CB Stripe I caught came from the Desert biome (if I remember right). I also think they may be in the Volcano biome but I can't be sure if the egg I saw was a CB Stripe or a Spitfire.

Where does one find the chicken eggs?

I saw a CB stripe in the Volcano Biome. I'm quite sure.... :s

It's hard, like it was hard to learn all the descriptions of the eggs smile.gif

I didn't see anything different smile.gif

Terrae are in volcanos!

Edited by -Rinikka-

I've spotted a Nocturne in the forest (as if there weren't enough common species there...)

I've seen a lot of Greens in the Forest. I think I saw some Grays too, but I don't remember.

Wow, I've never seen ANY dragons in the desert Biome. I was starting to think it was reserved for future dragons. xd.png

Edited by buckykattlove

DID SOMEONE ORDER AN ORGANIZED LIST? OHMAI

Okay, just so you know, it is very incomplete. If you would like to contribute, feel free to PM me with sightings that are not yet recorded on this sheet.

Also, can anyone confirm that Pinks can indeed be found on the coast and are not being mistaken for Flamingos? -Confirmed it myself. Checked out a missed pink and it wasn't a Flamingo. I would also like confirmation about Terraes in the Volcano, as there was a question mark next to it. Thank you Rinikka :3

Just saw a Magi in the Volcano. It may very well be that Magi appear everywhere. If anyone sees one in the Alpine, please let me know- that's the only place I don't have it recorded under.

Also, @kecemis: if you want to put this in the first post of your thread, feel free ^^

Sorry? I don't quite understand.

Also, I apologize for not updating sooner but everyone's contributions have been added thus far (:

I had a lengthy party to attend last evening and I'm moving out of my dorm today. #funfunfun