TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

This is scheduled normal maintenance. The updates happen next week.

Oh, forget I posted that! xd.png

I'm doing a countdown on my calander. smile.gif I'm gonna have trouble getting to sleep on the 9th. Gosh this is like right before Christmas. lol So extremely excited! I'm gonna blow up if I can't be patient enough!

OHMAHGAWD.

MY REACTION:

user posted image

(Inspired by the epic Second Poster's win. I happen to be a member of the Foaming Mouth Guy fanclub.)

I was "Wha? The cave is down" when I wasn't able to enter the cave then check here.

"OMG! New Features next week!!!" laugh.gif I'm so excited to this.

Edited by amamiya_ritsukabi29

OMG! Teleport! Mwahaha.... hello my precious Magi Dragons... smile.gif lucky I have five of them.

That reminds me... Need to stock up on Magi Dragons... Good thing I already have 1. smile.gif That'll help.

Edited by TheHorseWhisperer

BIOMES!??! TELEPORT?!??! RARE X RARE BREEDING!!?!?! LARGER LIMITS?!?!?!

*HAS HAPPY SEIZURE*

Please don't have seizures whether they are happy or not. Some people around here actually have that medical condition and it is uncomfortable for them to read about someone having a 'happy' one. That's all I am going to say. Thank you. *hugs*

In other thoughts/news/whatever... I noticed that the cave is now back up and running faster than lightning!! TJ did you grease the cave??? My dragons are slipping and sliding everywhere and my fingers keep falling off the keyboard because the forums are so fast!!! That was an awesome update to the server. smile.gif *huggles*

Cori

Edited by Corindia

Sounds great! I'm currently on the road, so can't do much with regards to DC, but by the 10th/11th we should be set up in our new place and I'll hopefully be able to enjoy the new features when they arrive! biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ happy.gif this is shaping up to be a fun summer for DC biggrin.gif

Durp, bred a few extra Magis and I can't wait aaaagh one whole week aaaagh

Sucks that I'll be going away on a trip for a few days on the day of all these new features *sob* but I'm sure I'll manage. (And probably sneek a view of the biomes n stuff late at night before I leave)

o.O

The entire cave is empty?

o.O

I've noticed that too! Is there a reason for this?

I'm going to breed and drop eggs.

I'm wondering if with new limits I could reach Gold Throphy before my first DC birthday. I currently have around 400 dragons and the birthday is on 6th July...

o.O

Yeah, was wondering the same thing. The eggs aren't even dropping on the hourly drops and the AP is unclogged.

But it is running fast.

I just finished breeding basically my entire scroll and the AP is practically empty again... *sigh

Wow, such an awesome list of updates. I'm looking forward to the Biomes and Teleport features especially (and of course, the updated limits). Even if I can't make use of the rare x rare breeding, it is an update that would please many. The refusals list would help quite a lot with breeding too, same with fertility. biggrin.gif Perhaps I should have tried to amass a Magi army earlier, oh well three Magi's should be good for a start.

It might just be a precaution to keep the AP clear so with the addition of Biomes, we won't run into many problems.

I woke up this morning and went through the rather normal routine. But when I went to retrieve my phone... I began freaking out. My mother could hear me saying "OH MY GOD" from my bedroom.

I've realized that we don't receive awesomeness today 3:

this just made the end of the school year easier to bear!! biggrin.gif so excited. cant wait to see what the biomes look like, and with teleport, i'll actually have some hope in trading!!!! and egg/hatchling limits... AWESOME