TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

OMGGGG!!!! Sweet!!!! I'm so looking forward to this xd.png

Thank you once again TJ smile.gif

I'm so looking forward to *everything*. Teleport will be fabulous. It was always sad to lose an egg/hatchie due to lag or someone with a faster connection. I Imagine the LIT thread can be safely retired too. biggrin.gif Also I'm so excited about the rare x rare breedings. I have a CB Silver Male and CB Silver Female I've love to try together...please let them not refuse each other when I first try it *prays on bended knee*

Wow!!! It's fantastic!!

I'm really curious about the Biomes biggrin.gif And I'd like the new eggs/hatchlings limit and the Teleport!

Hmmm, I wonder if one of the unannounced features will be the breeding and BSA tracker (and the Lineage Preview) that I miss so much. That would be absolutely amazing.

But I doubt it. tongue.gif

Dude, it's like an anniversary present from TJ just for me! (wedding anniv is the 11th) Thanks SO MUCH!! Hooray!

Hell yes!!!!

Thank you TJ!!!!

This beats even the new egg releases.

edit: It's difficult to wrap your mind around all those changes. This will be Dragcave 0.2. I'll feel like a complete newbie. Biomes - how will they turn out? Teleport - much more people trading, the death of the LiT thread. Fertility - now my lineage project will start to move. One more catching slot, no hatchies blocking you - that's awesome.

I need to find that "we had one cave and we were grateful for it banner" biggrin.gif

It's opened up a whole new world - especially with the rare/rare breedings...

But personally, I want a banner that says 'when I started, there were no banners'. xd.png

Upcoming maintenance

The cave will be unavailable for 1-2 hours this Thursday night (June 2) into Friday morning (June 3) starting at midnight EST. This is completely unrelated to the below announcement.

New Features

Yes, they're coming. At midnight EST on Friday June 10 (AKA the night of Thursday June 9, exactly one week after the above maintenance), the site will be closed for a bit while I add new features, including:

• Egg/Hatchling Limits
  • Fertility
  • Biomes
  • Rare x Rare breeding
  • Refusals in breeding list
  • Teleport
and more. That's right, there will be a few changes that I'm going to leave unannounced.

(See this topic for more information on the features listed above)

Cue madness.

OMG awesome!!!!1!11!

Fertility AND Teleport! I can't wait!

I'm intrigued to see how the biomes work, too. And the other stuff sounds good too. :-)

I wish it was time already! I'm so excited I can barely sit still! The anticipation is killing me biggrin.gif

At the same time...don't rush the update, wouldn't want it to get messed up. tongue.gif

So EXCITED!!!!

Wow, I read this and just about jumped off of my seat. I can't believe that hte updates are finally coming. I'm so excited! biggrin.gif Its just in time for the end of my school year, too, so its a perfect summer present. tongue.gif I can't wait to see how it goes. Thanks, TJ!

Oh boy! New features! I wonder what it will be like! Trading will be a hold new animal! Woohoo! laugh.gif

WOO!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TJ!!! (Sorry, I am really hyper right now. Had too much sugar. xd.png)

Oh a major WOOT! from me. Thanks for the heads up TJ . smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Jedi40

Yes, new features! Thanks TJ! I can't wait for teleport to come into effect! Also can't wait to see what the unannounced changes will be.