TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

I was thinking the "and more" would be another egg release. I mean, with all the new slots, why not give us something to fill them faster with? xd.png

i'm thinking the and more could be maybe, a new dragon, though i agree, too many new things right now. But TJ seems like one to surprise us with something, like maybe dino breeding ohmy.gif , maybe some way to tell which dragons are CB on the scroll laugh.gif (That would be helpful) or maybe a new scroll design dry.gif ? i'm just guessing, though i'm perfectly happy with the design of the scrolls right now biggrin.gif

speaking of new things and changes.... i saw a very strange different dragon whilst clicking on DailyDragonFix the other day. green, no description, it's lineage was from a harvest male and a female of this odd green dragon and pretty much all the other lineage was this green dragon... is there an Alt Harvest that i didn't know about!? unsure.gif

speaking of new things and changes.... i saw a very strange different dragon whilst clicking on DailyDragonFix the other day. green, no description, it's lineage was from a harvest male and a female of this odd green dragon and pretty much all the other lineage was this green dragon... is there an Alt Harvest that i didn't know about!? unsure.gif

Code ??? o.O

Maybe you should take a look if you find it on the DC Wiki? All dragon species are listed there. wink.gif

Sounds like it might have been a Neglected hatchie.

TJ probably would have announced if we had new dragons anyway. He just wouldn't put an odd egg out there unless it was one of his infamous joke eggs. A new release along with these updates just seems like it would be too much at once. The egg was probably an ND

Edited by Walker

Where the Blacks and Stripes would be going would be of interest to me. Which biome? But, if there were an added bonus/changes I thought since there is a regular Gold and Silver to the Gold and Silver Tinsel wouldn't it be nice if we had a regular new Bronze Dragon? Then each Tinsel would have it's regular counterpart. Yeah, I know I'm greedy. tongue.gif

I think that TJ will change the entire design of the page. Maybe a new scroll look, new logo, etc. And I'm really excited about that.

And maybe (just maybe) the "ascended" dragon stages will come.

I think that TJ will change the entire design of the page. Maybe a new scroll look, new logo, etc. And I'm really excited about that.

I would love to have ascended dragons. 8D I used to go to that topic just to look at the ascended forms and, my gosh, they were simply amazing. xd.png I do hope TJ adds that either this time or sometime in the future. Really would quite neat.

I would love to have ascended dragons. 8D I used to go to that topic just to look at the ascended forms and, my gosh, they were simply amazing. xd.png I do hope TJ adds that either this time or sometime in the future. Really would quite neat.

Ere ye what is this of ascent?

Upcoming maintenance

The cave will be unavailable for 1-2 hours this Thursday night (June 2) into Friday morning (June 3) starting at midnight EST. This is completely unrelated to the below announcement.

New Features

Yes, they're coming. At midnight EST on Friday June 10 (AKA the night of Thursday June 9, exactly one week after the above maintenance), the site will be closed for a bit while I add new features, including:

• Egg/Hatchling Limits
  • Fertility
  • Biomes
  • Rare x Rare breeding
  • Refusals in breeding list
  • Teleport
and more. That's right, there will be a few changes that I'm going to leave unannounced.

(See this topic for more information on the features listed above)

Cue madness.

Please refer back to the first post for dates.

I also created a thread in Help for any questions anybody has. :3

Noooooo, I don't want ascension yet. I wanna complete my scroll, if only for a day, first before I need to get 100+ more dragons... dry.gif

*sigh* Time to actually get a Magi it seems. I was hoping Teleport wouldn't come to pass...

ABSOLUTELY censorkip.gif ING AMAZING!!!!! the funny thing is i dont know what some of the stuff is....well, i guess ill read up on the dragon requests!

Eh? Would this be a stage after 'adult?'

Eh? Would this be a stage after 'adult?'

Yup.

There was a thread about it. Dunno if it's still around.