TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

Oh this is delightful! New limits are exciting, biomes are exciting, teleport is exciting... but most exciting is that rare x rare breeding = eventually breeding a gold egg from CB Holly x CB Gold biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Two old-fashioned super-shiny Silvanon sprites in similar poses with complementary colors. I've been looking forward to this for ages.

... gold egg from CB Holly x CB Gold...

*drools*

Hope I get to see one soon!

(Post lineage pics, please, whenever one is finally produced!)

I'll be dedicating a CB Silver and Gold pair for my weekly metallic breeding fails - hope I get to see something out of them someday, too, lol.

So many beautiful rare/rare breedings and lines will become possible, if metallics start actually producing again, lol.

Dreams are nice - and now I get see some come true, and hope for others!

(If I survive the next week and a half of agonizing anticipation and curiosity about the unannounced updates, that is.)

Thanks again, TJ and testers!

ZOMGWTFBBQLHCWIMPSDDRSUSHI!

FINALLY! biggrin.gif

Really interested in seeing how the biomes work in practice, and am THRILLED to see Teleport finally go into effect. It'll make breeding projects so much more convenient, I might actually be able to seriously participate in them now.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Finally! Can't wait to see the changes ^^. Many exciting things coming smile.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for news & eveything!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Senear

Thank you very much for all of your hard work and getting this great stuff implemented! I can't wait!

Teleport is going to make things so much easier when it comes to gifting or trading with someone in a different time zone. Yay, for no more 3am meet ups!

Will be happy when we finally get teleport, the limit increase, and I'm interested in seeing how the biomes work.

Teleport is going to make things so much easier when it comes to gifting or trading with someone in a different time zone.

THIS smile.gif

ZOMGWTFBBQLHCWIMPSDDRSUSHI!

What he said!? Speak english! I am not of the gibberish tribe!

YAYAYAY! xd.png

Oh the new limits... I'm so looking forward to it. *^-^* I will manage to complete my scroll goal so much faster. Thank you, dear TJ.

(I only wonder if ungendered NDs will still be possibe... ^^")

Edited by Belisar

AWESOME! and I will be really busy between now and then so not much time for stressing out about it LOL

Thanks TJ

Teleport is going to make things so much easier when it comes to gifting or trading with someone in a different time zone. Yay, for no more 3am meet ups!

*nods happily*

as a person from Russia with GMT +3 I have experienced all the hell of timezones. yay with Teleport I'll at last have some night sleep instead of trying to meet trade partners from US biggrin.gif

**SCREAMS!!!!** It's actually happening! I can't freaking believe it! Oh, this just made my day!! 8D **squishes TJ** I...can't....WAIT!! <3 Thank you so much, TJ, this is totally awesome, and I'm sure everyone appreciates the hard work going into this!! <3 Oh, I could kiss you right now! **sends virtual smooch** So happy...! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and testers!

I must admit, with my busy RL, I kinda lost interest in DC the last few weeks. Daily visits turned into very sporadic ones (during one of which the only thing I did was summon ... succesfully, imagine that!).

The prospect of hassle-free, risk-free trading, and my curiosity about how the biomes will turn out will undoubtedly spike my interest again!

And with the new limits I won't have to fret about avoiding hatchie-locks again, so just grab eggs at will, incubate at will, and see my scroll growing a lot faster!

I would also like to make this plea: please, if you don't have a specific receiver for your egg in mind, don't use teleport for your FFA's! Just drop the goodies to the AP, to keep it interesting to hunt the AP too. Use the announcement threads if you want to give people a heads-up.

Hell yes!!!!

Thank you TJ!!!!

This beats even the new egg releases.

edit: It's difficult to wrap your mind around all those changes. This will be Dragcave 0.2. I'll feel like a complete newbie. Biomes - how will they turn out? Teleport - much more people trading, the death of the LiT thread. Fertility - now my lineage project will start to move. One more catching slot, no hatchies blocking you - that's awesome.

I need to find that "we had one cave and we were grateful for it banner" biggrin.gif

Edited by natli

Thanks TJ and testers!

I must admit, with my busy RL, I kinda lost interest in DC the last few weeks. Daily visits turned into very sporadic ones (during one of which the only thing I did was summon ... succesfully, imagine that!).

Me, too! Imagine that, I had this new, still unsorted Thunder - and it managed to summon.

Still, I'm totally excited about the long-awaited changes. And I'm definitely looking forward to finding out what else will be changing. biggrin.gif

OOOO... YAY...

Now I gotta go finish up "family" trees to see what I have etc etc - and need to name all the new dragons that I've been getting - been focused on family tree (should've started with the first pair ... but now with over 250 dragons, hard to do it without confusing myself, lol!