TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

I may actually become active after this!

Biomes...!

n_n

I like the new features. smile.gif Can't wait for them to be installed!

I don't see how anyone hates teleport, but I might see how people would be opposed to RarexRare breeding. Maybe they think it will lower rare dragons' value? huh.gif Personally, I don't have much of a problem with it.

Anyways, it's AWESOME. biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ for both the headsup tonight (otherwise I would have freaked- again) and for the new updates!!! Thank You!!!

eepers! i need more purpals! XP :] cant wait to have sucessful tinsel breeding,

but how will you control which egg you get if you breed a RareXcommon using fertility? anyone know? because i checked the forum post, but it didnt help D:

Wow!!!! When the new features were first announced last year I didn't think that the most important ones...Biomes, Teleport etc would be coming to DC on my birthday. What a wonderful birthday present that will be!

A giant Thank you!!!! to TJ and everyone else who has been working so hard on the updates and new features as I am sure that this will make DC an even more wonderful place to hang out biggrin.gif

Wow!!!! When the new features were first announced last year I didn't think that the most important ones...Biomes, Teleport etc would be coming to DC on my birthday. What a wonderful birthday present that will be!

A giant Thank you!!!! to TJ and everyone else who has been working so hard on the updates and new features as I am sure that this will make DC an even more wonderful place to hang out biggrin.gif

Thats so cool, Happy Early Birthday :]

yes!!! wow, this friday will be perfect for me! last day of school, party at my freinds house, but most importantly, dragon cave updates!!! can't wait!

eepers! i need more purpals! XP :] cant wait to have sucessful tinsel breeding,

but how will you control which egg you get if you breed a RareXcommon using fertility? anyone know? because i checked the forum post, but it didnt help D:

You can't control what breed you get. Fertility will just increase the chance that the pair gives you an egg. Same breed ratios will have effect, though; you'll still be more likely to get the common breed than the rare.

And so the madness begins huh...

Wow... pretty AWESOME (finally). *Runs around like a chicken with its head cut off!*

Yesh! This will be especially awesome because June 9th is my last day of school and I will be able to get my gold trophy by then. happy.gif Go TJ and the staff!

Don't check into the forums for few days, and look what happens! Thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

O__________O

BIOMES...

I'm kind of worried about how that might turn out, but the rest is great, thanks for letting us know.. and y'know, updating it..

Hmmm... I'm staying up until DC goes down so I can spend some time with my eggies and get everything i need to do done =w= Then when it goes back up I'll check to make sure everything's all good then go on hiatsu until the new features (jk)

BIOMES!??! TELEPORT?!??! RARE X RARE BREEDING!!?!?! LARGER LIMITS?!?!?!

*HAS HAPPY SEIZURE*

When me(scroll name: TheHorseWhisperer) and my cousin(scroll name: avigail) found out about this we were so so so excited! The Biomes sound really cool and I've been waiting for Teleport forever! I'm so so so so so so so excited!!!

One question: What kind of biome would Striped Dragons be in? I really want one.

...Salts! I NEED Smelling Salts! /Immorta Swoons! Someone get me a tissue...i think i just shed a tear of JOY!

PS I wub.gif U TJ!

New features coming? :D

But new features coming the day after I head out on vacation and am offline for ten days? D:

Heh. Guess I'll have a lot to catch up on when I get back. Can't wait to see it all!

DragCave is down for maintenance! YESSS!!!! Thanks so much TJ!

This is scheduled normal maintenance. The updates happen next week.