TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

The refusals will be a great addition. Looking forward to everything else too!

Question: what are biomes? unsure.gif

Question: what are biomes? unsure.gif

The main cave will be replaced with biomes, aka different places (like, as example, jungle, forest, ...) where a dragon lives and where you can find its eggs (as example, Canopies could live in "jungle" and there you'll find their eggs).

The main cave will be replaced with biomes, aka different places (like, as example, jungle, forest, ...) where a dragon lives and where you can find its eggs (as example, Canopies could live in "jungle" and there you'll find their eggs).

Ahh thanks for the info smile.gif

I wonder where the stripes and Blacks are going to be tongue.gif

This is great news!

Thank you, TJ, for letting us know when it's going to happen. I'm really looking forward to these updates.

Teleport? Did I read... teleport? TELEPORT! ohmy.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait. biggrin.gif And I'm curious about the biomes. At any other webgame I'd be wary about such a change but here I trust it to work and improve the game. DC rocks!

AWESOME!!

cant wait for that, teleport and biomes are so great now!

new limits too FTW!

Really nice. I can't wait for it to happen. *looks at date* Oh, I don't have to.

Finally! There are so many things that I am looking forward to, and soon they will be here. biggrin.gif

Yay! Thank you! laugh.gif

Feels like we have been waiting forever for this...

Wonder what the extra will be..? huh.gif

I'm wondering about these unannounced changes...as if we aren't getting enough! xd.png **gives TJ another squish** I mean, I'm looking forward to all the one's that are known to us...how much better can it possibly get?? lol Can't wait to find out what the surprises will be! smile.gif

*is still bouncing off of the walls* biggrin.gif

I still can't wait! the new biomes sound particularly interesting. I suppose I'll have to try out teleport and fertility once they come in, too (anyone up for a trade? tongue.gif ). The new egg limits might be helpful eventually, but I'm especially excited for the 'unmentioned features'.

*pokes eggs and hatchlings* come on, grow up! What if there's new eggs and you're still stuck on my scroll?! tongue.gif

LMAO @ saphirekestrel

I have been doing the same thing since this announcement, Grow babies grow

hmm a trade huh

Love the new stuff coming out and cannot wait to try it! Gonna make DC new to me all over agaqin

Oh my, how could I miss this? I need to be checking news more often! * excitable* Well yeah, I cant wait!

LMAO @ saphirekestrel

I have been doing the same thing since this announcement, Grow babies grow

hmm a trade huh

Love the new stuff coming out and cannot wait to try it! Gonna make DC new to me all over agaqin

Lol yes my excitement is hard to contain, I suppose biggrin.gif

And the babies still won't grow any faster, of course... the hatchlings are nearly at 4 days and still haven't gendered! xd.png I guess its time to put them somewhere else for views.

Yup, I would think that I would start trading more often. I've only tried trading during holidays because I have most of them and like to make people happy, but with teleport, I think I'll become a lot more interested in doing it regularly tongue.gif Should be fun!

I won't be able to test drive these until Sunday night. Will be at animeNEXT. D: o woe r i

I'll be on holiday on Friday, definitely taking my laptop now. It'll be hard travelling back on the Saturday if I haven't played enough with the new features. laugh.gif

Wow, awesome!! I love it all!!!

I just don't understand why some people are hatin' on Teleport - especially since the current "Trade" option was going to be disabled anyway, whether Teleport was implemented or not. And if you don't like RareXRare - then simply DON'T USE IT! Sheee!! Who's holding a gun to your head?

Thanks for all your hard work TJ, and I can't wait for ALL of these new goodies to take effect.