TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

I'd love if the "unannounced thingie" was a new Stripe colour (Pink *.*) or that Frozen Hatchling limit will grow. but no matter what it will be I am very excited xd.png

For those who are really impatient to see the new changes, Silverdrak has included in her hatchery site a countdown wink.gifhttp://lair.silverdrak.de/

I'd love if the "unannounced thingie" was a new Stripe colour (Pink *.*) or that Frozen Hatchling limit will grow. but no matter what it will be I am very excited xd.png

Sadly the artist said there won't be more Stripeds, Blacks are the last we'll get sad.gif

I'm have no idea what other goodies TJ could throw into the mix, but I do intend to be scroll free just in case another dragon is included in it! smile.gif God, I can't wait to see how these biomes are going to look! The suspense is killing me!

I'm have no idea what other goodies TJ could throw into the mix, but I do intend to be scroll free just in case another dragon is included in it! smile.gif God, I can't wait to see how these biomes are going to look! The suspense is killing me!

You don't really need to do this, as we'll get new limits *new slots to fill biggrin.gif *

However I fervently hope that there will not be another release, too many in so few time!

Another thing I hope is that after getting new limits, the number of new dragons released in a single release will not grow, two are ok. Maybe the releases could be more frequent, as with more slots we can complete our collections in less time.

For the surprises, I hope in a new Trophy beyond the Gold one biggrin.gif

The last were a kind of exception, as they were related to festivities. I was referring to normal releases, as the ones before these were around every 2 months:

examples

Spitfires and Coastal waverunners - July 4, 2010

Flamingos and Ridgewings - August 28, 2010

Harvests and Embers - October 10, 2010

You can see all of them here - http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Release_Timeline

MD, you're right...I really don't have to worry about being scroll locked when the big day rolls around now do I? xd.png I'm not used to thinking in terms of 'more slots' yet, even though I know they're coming...I'm still in 'old cave' mode! lol

Edit: God, I just thought about all the traffic that's going to be here on that day! O.o It's going to be a madhouse! ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

MD, you're right...I really don't have to worry about being scroll locked when the big day rolls around now do I? xd.png I'm not used to thinking in terms of 'more slots' yet, even though I know they're coming...I'm still in 'old cave' mode! lol

Edit: God, I just thought about all the traffic that's going to be here on that day! O.o It's going to be a madhouse! ha ha

We surely are going to see a lot of lag and maybe site crashing, as everyone will try to fill all their new slots catching like mad in the biomes and the AP! sad.gif

We surely are going to see a lot of lag and maybe site crashing, as everyone will try to fill all their new slots catching like mad in the biomes and the AP! sad.gif

lol, all we can do is just be prepared.

lol, all we can do is just be prepared.

Yes, I'm preparing myself into filling my scroll with the last CB Springs eggs I need, this slots expansion comes just in time to save me! biggrin.gif

And if some slots will remain free... Pygmy locking! biggrin.gif

Any site that makes sig scroll links that show your scroll stats will need to upgrade soon enough. Also, like I said earlier, I'm hoping for Heal and possibly Ascension.

Edited by PieMaster

Guys, I've just noticed something I haven't seen before (maybe it isn't something new, but I've never seen it).

If you go at graveyard page and put your cursor on a dead egg/hatchie, you'll see the link to its page; well, the link isn't http://dragcave.net/view/.... as always, but now is http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/.... and when you click it you'll be redirected to the "old" link. It's a change?

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Sadly the artist said there won't be more Stripeds, Blacks are the last we'll get sad.gif

aw sad.gif I'm really so sad about that sad.gif I so much hoped for Pink Stripes

on-topic: it's strange for me but I really hope there will be no new release included in the unannounced thing, neither I want the Ascension. I need still lots of time to get my quota of Birthday-Pygmies, and as for Ascension - I am not absolutely sure that I like this thing unsure.gif

for Ascension - I am not absolutely sure that I like this thing unsure.gif

To be honest, I don't like the Ascension thing too. I like the sprites made for it (I saw only the Skywing's and the Nebula's) but I don't really see the point for it...

OMG!

I

HAVE

BEEN

WAITING

SO

FRIGGEN

LONG!!!

*sdjkdfsjodfjkBLAA*

Ok ok I'm back. Thanks a bunches smile.gif

I saw that two around here, but they have been hidden to make them a surprise when Ascension will be enabled.

xd.png I thought last friday was June 10th, and rushed to the cave to see what's going on.

These new features look great. Who knows, I might just get back into the cave... (I haven't really played for, like, a year now.)

AAAAAAHHHHMYYYYGAAAWWWDDD!!!!! I've been gone for about a month and a half or so, and I come back to this?!?!?!? Awesome. Just..... Awesome. laugh.gif

I can definitely say I have some catching up to do. First I gotta get my hands on all those new pygmies from the "DC's 5th birthday".... *makes grabby hands* They're all soo pretty! smile.gif

Another thing is I'm gonna have to get used to the idea of biomes..... Wow it's gonna be craaazzzyyyy here!! Muahaha I can't wait! :xd.png: