TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

Cannot wait for the updates biggrin.gif

At the moment we are told we can breed and get up to 4 eggs - but that was disabled and we only ever get one - if we are lucky - but the script wasn't removed or changed to reflect this outcome.

Just wondering if fertility will work in getting more eggs per breeding or if it will just increase our chances of producing still one egg (and if the misleading script will be changed)

It would be cool if we got 2 eggs, then we can keep one and AP the other.

Multiple egg clutches will still not be possible, I believe. It will just improve your chances of getting one egg.

The reason the "misleading script" was not removed, as I understand, is that it is still possible to get multiple egg clutches from holiday dragons during their holiday season. smile.gif

Question about the limits: 4 eggs/12 total....does this mean I can have 4 eggs and 8 hatchlings all at the same time?

Omg I seriously wanna see this biomes thing, looks and sounds epic. O_O

Question about the limits: 4 eggs/12 total....does this mean I can have 4 eggs and 8 hatchlings all at the same time?

I'm very excited about these new features! Thank you, TJ, You're awesome!! smile.gif

Also, I think I'll need to ask the same about the limits. For the golden trophy, is it like this:

So, 7 eggs total, 6 caught and 1 bred or? xd.png

I'm very excited about these new features! Thank you, TJ, You're awesome!! smile.gif

Also, I think I'll need to ask the same about the limits. For the golden trophy, is it like this:

So, 7 eggs total, 6 caught and 1 bred or? xd.png

You can breed yourself 7 eggs, or catch 7 eggs, or anything in between. But all you can get is 7 eggs, you can't breed an extra.

I think that's how I remember it.

YEAH! cave drops are back :] cant wait for teleport, now then i don't have to wait to schedule a time for trades :] the biomes are something I'm a little confused on, i mean, how is that going to work, will there be a map? where will APs go, will each biome have its on AP? because for FFAs that could be confusing... and where will dragons like purples, for example, be, i mean, they don't have a specific habitat...

At the moment we are told we can breed and get up to 4 eggs - but that was disabled and we only ever get one - if we are lucky - but the script wasn't removed or changed to reflect this outcome.

Just wondering if fertility will work in getting more eggs per breeding or if it will just increase our chances of producing still one egg (and if the misleading script will be changed)

It would be cool if we got 2 eggs, then we can keep one and AP the other.

I'm pretty sure that multi-clutches are going to stay disabled outside of holidays. Mind you, TJ has got stuff ready that we don't know about, so you never know tongue.gif

But yeah, that's not what Fertility is supposed to do but multi-clutches in general might be something TJ brings back but I wouldn't bet on it. laugh.gif

ok, look at this lineage, it doesnt make sense, if rareXrare breeding is coming out later, how is this gold possible???

the gold's lineage

Rare x rare was possible back then. It's just being brought back.

Rare x rare was possible back then. It's just being brought back.

Oh! I didn't know, i just joined this year, but thanks, and that is one nice lineage for that gold...i want it...

Even better now trading will be so much easier (and I suspect way busier too) without the fear of loss of egg/hatchie nor the issues of how/when to hook up with someone not in your time zone. Man, that used to drive me slightly crazy-- it was like trying to negotiate a peace treaty trying to find a time that would work for both players. Yay Teleport!!! biggrin.gif

What happened to the biomes? I thought'll get on today...

Read the first post again. The changes aren't actually happening until the second set of dates in the post.

I had a sneaking suspicion biomes would be coming out soon, just because of how the new pygmies were organized.

But the other features, that's a surprise biggrin.gif And all this is happening the day I come back from school so I can abuse my time unwisely biggrin.gif

and more. That's right, there will be a few changes that I'm going to leave unannounced.

And More?

Well, since the Orange Dino is off the completed list, I bet that it might be one of the and mores. Any disagreements?

And More?

Well, since the Orange Dino is off the completed list, I bet that it might be one of the and mores. Any disagreements?

I don't think he'd release anymore eggs....at least, I hope not. I still have to catch up on my pygmies.

The "and more" part scares me....I just double checked the original post about incoming features, and there ARE no others he hasn't already implemented or listed o.o

I don't think he'd release anymore eggs....at least, I hope not. I still have to catch up on my pygmies.

The "and more" part scares me....I just double checked the original post about incoming features, and there ARE no others he hasn't already implemented or listed o.o

My wishlist possibilities for the" something extra" :

Breed preview = no more breeding the wrong dragons, this shows the lineage of the dragons chosen to breed.

a chart of the BSA's you have / which you have used and when they will again be available

a way to see which gender an egg was influenced to be

sort with the ability to have a page with only what you want on it, say a page for CB or 2nd gen or all your hoards

a way for those of us with only Black luck to finally (after a year and a half) get a GoN( I am not holding my breath though dry.gif )

I don't follow the suggestions thread a lot so there may be many other things discussed there that might be implemented as a surprise( and reward for waiting so patiently for a year for the upcoming features) tongue.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Oh! I didn't know, i just joined this year, but thanks, and that is one nice lineage for that gold...i want it...

No problem. Hopefully you will be able to find one like that some day.

Rare x rare is making me wish I had another metal to breed mine to.

This is terrific! I was feeling my self slowly growing bored of DC (again) but BOOM! I'm all excited and I KNOW this'll have me for good! xd.png Good bye free time!