TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

After being away from my computer all day I finally got one of each except the pearl. Yay for tiny eggs!

Remember that new eggs mean lots of fansite traffic, so your eggs will get views faster than usual and are likely to get sick if you add them to hatcheries right away. Be careful with your new babies!

I have all ready seen some sick eggs in fan site.

I have seen sick eggs on people's scrolls x.X

i got 2 of the new eggs and a hatchling caught in ap trafic(maturing and 6days left!)

i will not be adding my new ones to fansite until about 5days left for them

Alright, I'm going to log now before I get a hemorrhage over deciding which egg or hatchling needs to be abandoned (sadly) to get another new egg.

Have fun guys!

Eggcelent!

Ironically, yesterday I was thinking to myself that the cave was about due.

Edited by BaronIveagh

I just saw one of the new eggs on a fansite with a big hole in it already. I am sure it is sick if it got enough views in less than a day to get it to the last hatching stage already. As others have said, please keep an eye on your new eggs and don't be in a big hurry to post them all over the place. I know you are anxious to have them hatch, but you don't want to kill them. And eggs in the fansites always get more views when there are new eggs released.

I wasn't thinking, wasn't paying enough attention while rapid-clicking during the hour drop, and locked myself with a skywing. Uggggghhhh! Five hours can't pass quick enough for me! (on the other hand, if these are going to be common I might just keep the skywing.... but I don't want to take that chance)

finally decided to dump the magi and get one pearl. of course i did this a XX:04 so i didnt get one. i did manage to get 2 dark eggies for a scroll i sit for. waiting for 10pm drop then going to bed.

Got a pearl, have one of all except the dark one.

For it's a jolly good adoptable site, for it's a jolly good adoptable site, for it's a jolly good adoptable siiiiiite, which nobody can deny. XP

A.K.A. Happy Birthday DC.

Well, I got my pearl. *influences, incubates, and hides* See ya tommorow to see the world then the next day to show yourself, little flying fish... thing.

so... when will TJ's grow up? [guesses monday or tuesday, possibly in the afternoon]

Son of a--it's not even been one day yet and there's already normal eggs mixing in! The hell. dry.gif Ridiculous.

Still don't have one, will have to try again in the morning. :<

Well, I have the most incredibly bad internet of all time. For each hourly drop, I manage to load the cave page about 4 times. The only good thing that happened to me today, is that I didn't catch the Cheese egg I saw during the last drop. I haven't caught even 1 of these trying since I got up this morning. sad.gif I have seldom had so much trouble catching as I am having now. Why, oh, why did we have to move to the boondocks and get yesterday's internet??? I just feel like crying, the eggs are so pretty and the hatchlings are wonderful, but I am not getting any.

Don't get me wrong. I love the new dragons, I love any excuse for new dragons, I am just feeling a little disappointed that I haven't caught any, yet. I know I will get mine eventually, and I will certainly keep trying.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!

Edited by raindear

Everyone please calm down, this was suppose to be a happy occasion. smile.gif

Man I missed the release! Are they still being dropped? they are so pretty!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGONCAVE!!!

Edited by majors

Well, I have the most incredibly bad internet of all time. For each hourly drop, I manage to load the cave page about 4 times. The only good thing that happened to me today, is that I didn't catch the Cheese egg I saw during the last drop. I haven't caught even 1 of these trying since I got up this morning. :( I have seldom had so much trouble catching as I am having now. Why, oh, why did we have to move to the boondocks and get yesterday's internet??? I just feel like crying, the eggs are so pretty and the hatchlings are wonderful, but I am not getting any.

Chill, they're permanent. They're just piles of pixels anyway. if you like them so much but can't get them, save your favorite stages to your computer [thats what I do. Lol if the ones i like but cant get were on my scroll id have all the tinsel and trio dragons XD].

Happy Birthday DC! Thank you TJ for a great site - I'm 25 and still looking forward for a new pixel dragon! laugh.gif

Edited by Jaszczomp

Raindear turning the images and java off on youre computer can really speed up the loading time when it comes to these new releases.

Oh and happy birthday DC =D

Edited by dragonsroc989

i got 3 my boyfriend got one

i got bright, dark, and pearl still need swirl and heavy

boyfriend only has bright so far

Two brights one pearl smile.gif

i ended up with 2 crazies and then one blue and 1 purple i can drop a crazy for many hours ot try for a dif one

how long will these be dropping does anyone know?

Probably here permanently, though they probably won't ever mass drop again...