TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Yesh! its back!

Dang it...i accidentally got a common XP Stupid Niva!

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

Well, congrats to those who did manage to grab some. happy.gif In the moment of nons dropping I accidentally locked myself on them. xd.png

HAPPY BDAY DC! In about three months I'll have been here a year.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Happy Birthday DC smile.gif

I got only one new egg so far! The old ones are dropping...but I saw a gold in the cave!

Good luck to all of you!

5 years. Way to go!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Almost 3 years since I've joined; 1 more month.

No rush in collecting the new Eggs. They are permanent so its just a casual walk in the cave.

I find 5 eggs with 4 slots for them rather interesting. If you have all 4 slots free, you get 2 choices: lock yourself with 4 randoms or choose which you like least and lock yourself with the other 4. Either way, get some now, finish later. For people that have nothing to do because their goals are finished, not being able to get them all right away gives them something to do later.

... for people like me working on a massive lineage project, we get to enjoy our delay. xd.png

Oh I could cry, I was strolling in the cave when the regular eggs were going and saw a gold, a silver, a black and I missed every one of them sad.gif LOL

Happy Birthday DC  smile.gif

I got only one new egg so far! The old ones are dropping...but I saw a gold in the cave!

Good luck to all of you!

Yeah, I saw three CB blacks, a paper, a dinosaur, a cheese, the gold, and all sorts of rarish eggs. It was odd.

But then it went back to the release and I got my little swirly egg.

Edited due to stupid keyboard.

Edited by -platinum-draco-

Huh.... that's odd. Are anyone else getting views for them?

Edit: oh there we go, nevermind.

Got two dark, a bright, and a pearl. Hopefully they'll still be available next week. D: So mean, giving us 5 eggs when we can only hold 4. xd.png;

Happy birthday!

*huggles her dark and brightly colored eggs* I was afraid that it had stopped for a while. biggrin.gif Though, I've caught the dark and mysterious egg, the one I was hunting for, so I can sleep in peace now. If the world doesn't end, of course. *is so excited about the new pygmies that she at first typed "if the end doesn't world" and "yourse"* Happy birthday, DC, and thanks to the new eggs. biggrin.gif

So mean, giving us 5 eggs when we can only hold 4. xd.png;

lol, inorite?

once the real whole mass drop it over its going to be a pain to get the rest of the breeds i didnt manage to get. i only got two pearls and a dark one, but i should unlock after midnight.

Well I just got the last of the three that are my favorites so far. All I need now is the swirly one.

The new eggs are already mixed with older ones? sad.gif I got only one (tiny bright), my scroll will have a free spot again around 7:00 PM (DC time). I hope to get at least another one! *dreams of an own pearly egg*

Imagine DC's 20th birthday and how many cool eggs there would be.

And I -just- acquired a second pygmy dragon and bred an egg with them before seeing this topic. I bet these new eggs will breed with pygmies! Eheee! Now I just have to wait for a new drop--for some reason, there's a lot of people grabbing eggs in the cave at the moment. xd.png

1 more hour till I unlock.

And dude! I'm sooo tired. I dun think i'll stay up that much. o.o

*Click, backspace, refresh. Click, backspace, refresh. Click, backspace refresh...*

The new eggs are awesome, but I have yet to catch one even by instaclicking without even looking at the description.

On the other hand, hunting for everything else is great! I've just got my second CB pillow, and I've seen lots of rares and rare-ish eggs in the main cave.

Happy birthday DC! And thank you TJ for all your work on this wonderful site!

im sad. i had no idea there were any new eggs at all. i just noticed here was an unusually large ammount of abandoned eggs. i have even seen the eggs yet D:

Hmmm. These eggs seem a mite sensitive, even when one knows that new releases mean more views than normal. I've never had to fog new eggs like this before. Watch your babies, folks.

Beli whines around a little

I'm so locked and I want to hunt. If I just hadn't misclicked that Water egg when the messed up drop happened last hour... *sigh*

I'm bored. xd.png