Got a Crimson, Mysterious dark, Swirly, and Pearl egg. *does happy dance*

HAPPY B-DAY DRAGON CAVE!

HAPPY B-DAY DRAGON CAVE!

HAPPY B-DAY DRAGON CAVE!

HAPPY B-DAY DRAGON CAVE!

HAPPY B-DAY DRAGON CAVE!

Happy b-day Dragcave! ^w^

I got my four eggs, now to catch some for my mom X3

I locked myself with an acedental hellfire! sad.gif not I need to incubate one of my eggs just to make room for one more...

Only have the dark and mysterious and the brightly colored ones to go. Caught a pearl(guessing this is going to be my favorite based on the hatchling) heavy, and crazy swirl one plus one near-er swallowtail that's part of my lineage.

Anyways they're beautiful <3 The spriter outdid themselves on the eggs alone but the hatchlings? Epic. Thanks TJ for brightening up doomsday rotfl. Man, if it is doomsday, I'll never get to see the adults. :/ Oh well haha. I'm not worried.

Happy 5th DC! May there be many, many more years of dragons biggrin.gif

So I clicked on a Dark egg, and get a Brightly colored egg? What? It was clearly a dark egg when I clicked and while it was loading the Get page.

Gonna go crazy with these when I'm unlocked (well, I can pick up one now but will be hatching locked again soon with dragons I can't just drop). Glad these are sticking around and happy birthday DC! Thanks for being my obsession!

Awesome, I got one of each save for the Dark one. I'm guessing the Brightly colored and Pearl will be my favorites. smile.gif

Nice bunch of eggs! (got 3 of them already wink.gif )

Happy B-day DC! (late)

Wow, look at the abaondonedarea! I found ALL of the "Trio" in there, chesses, sunsets EVRYTHING! You guys should take a look! It is a great rare collection time! Because everyone wants a "tiny" egg! (even I have one)

Edit:I got a sunset :3

Edited by Sparkgirl

MUST COLLECT THEM ALL...

LOL DC has its b-day on the day the world is "ending" Nice one X3 Are one of these guys doomsday dragons?

Totally scroll-locked right now, but Happy 5th Birthday, Dragon Cave! Congratulations to TJ on five years well spent building this site and our wonderful internet family.

Thanks, TJ!

WOA those eggs are going fast! MUST get all of them! biggrin.gif

Got three of the four eggs so far. Looks like the brightly colored one is still elusive to me and now I am locked with these teensy eggies.

Got three of the four eggs so far. Looks like the brightly colored one is still elusive to me and now I am locked with these teensy eggies.

There are 5 eggs altogether, not 4.

Happy Birthday to DC and thank you, TJ and the spriters, for the new release!

I'm locked up with two brightlies, a heavy, and a pearl! smile.gif

I havent seen any drops all day. Thanks TJ! I was starting to wonder where the new releases went tongue.gif

wow seriously, was the hourly drop only like 30 seconds long? Or is my clock totally wrong lol

OH MY GOODNESS SUCH TEENY TINY EGGSES =O *clings*

Gah, they look so cute but I can't catch any. sad.gif Come back, little eggs! *clicks like mad*

I have 4 of the 5, I just need the heavy one!