TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

I'm seeing tiny eggs in the AP right now.

Don't ask what I'm doing in either the cave OR the AP when I'm locked. I have no viable excuse. xd.png

I got the crazy notion in my head that since 5 eggs were released maybe TJ snuck the new egg limit in there, too...but, no dice! xd.png I'll be busy for quite a while collecting a small army of all of these little beauties! smile.gif

I had to abandon some neglected experiments (2 days left) but I am happy to have caught four of the five new eggs.

I see a lot of people here have 3-5 of the new eggs. Let the rest of us get some! Don't be selfish.

Happy Bday, Dragcave! :'D

Alas, I'm scroll locked for now. T_T

I see a lot of people here have 3-5 of the new eggs. Let the rest of us get some! Don't be selfish.

Hey now, they aren't going anywhere. Just keep trying, you'll get some eventually!

Or, if you can't take the rush, wait until the 'new egg' craze dies down then snag 'em.

Got a brightly colored egg. 2/5

Everyone wants to get a full set of the new eggs; I'm sure you do, too. Don't worry about it. Just keep trying and you'll catch one eventually. smile.gif

Yeah, they need to be continuously dropping or something... they're all gone within seconds.

Can't be bothered to put two quotes xd.png

True. But what if it doesn't? And the new eggs become really rare?

Nah, I'm just a pessimist. tongue.gif

One thing I'm hoping for is that the new eggs will be able to breed with the Pygmy Dragons. That would be awesome, considering I have 7 ready-to-breed adult Pygmies right now.

Edited by Millieclaw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGONCAVE

i do believe that i it was around this time last year when i joined...

i feel like i'm going to be abandoning all other efforts to make an army (i was going to make an army of purple hatchlings and blunas) and hoard as many of these little fellas as i can...

unfortunately i only have one. the heavy one. oh well, there will always be... next hour. i always assume that the next hour will be easier to get an egg because there are more people who have enough and will not be fighting with me. i dont think that's the case. wink.gif

Yeah, they need to be continuously dropping or something... they're all gone within seconds.

Wait until the hourly drop. Eggs drop at xx:05, xx:10, xx:15, xx:20, ect, but these are all very short drops. The drop at xx:00 lasts for several minutes.

Ugh. I've only gotten ONE tiny tongue.gif

Although I searched through the abandoned cave and got:

Sun Set/Rise

Swallow Tail

I am Happily Unlocked!Hope these new dragons stick around.

I tryed for 4 Hours (only once every hour) and failed soooo bad!

Edited by Sparkgirl

I got...one egg!!

But now I have to decide whether to abandon my coastal waverunner, shallow water, or vampire sad.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGCAVE!

I hope the eggs are permanent, i cant afford to abandon anything.

The eggs are awesome :3

Caught 3 of the eggs smile.gif Happy birthday dragon cave smile.gif

Pearly is the last one I'm after, today. smile.gif I hope I actually manage to get a Pearly and it doesn't end up as another one.... That happened to me earlier. I clicked on a Dark one but got a bright one instead? I also already had a bright one. I just hope I get a pearly for my last scroll space and with today's date. smile.gif I'll get a heavy one at a later date.

Also, I don't think it's selfish to want one of each, or get a couple of the one you consider your favorite. They're permanent additions, anyway.

Of course, when the special Nebula dragons (my FAVORITE dragon, of which I had none) were released back in April I was pretty upset at people grabbing four of them and I couldn't even get one, and kept getting scroll locked by random normal dragons that were mixed in the drops. So....I understand the frustration.

Finally caught 4 eggs! 2 brighties and 2 pearlies. Even the eggs are adorable :3

There's nothing 'selfish' about people grabbing the number of eggs they're allowed to have. >.<

After being away from my computer all day I finally got one of each except the pearl. Yay for tiny eggs!

Remember that new eggs mean lots of fansite traffic, so your eggs will get views faster than usual and are likely to get sick if you add them to hatcheries right away. Be careful with your new babies!