TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Happy Fifth Birthday Dragon Cave; thanks for the gift of the eggs, TJ; it's appreciated. Now if I can just catch one or two; I'll be happier celebrating the Cave's b-day.

The 'Tiny and Heavy' egg looks like a miniature Nocturne =) While I sincerely doubt it is, I can't help but love that one by proxy... here's lookin' forward to the adults.

Happy Birthday Dragcave! I caught all of them except for the brightly colored one, and I can't wait for them to hatch and grow up. Now I have to decide which one I want to incubate.... Also, were these made in secret, like the swallowtails? or were they on the completed list? Thanks TJ, for the new eggs!

Is anyone else puzzled that two of the dragons (the crimson ones and the heavy ones) only have two hatchies, instead of the usual M/F/hatchie set of 3?

Is anyone else puzzled that two of the dragons (the crimson ones and the heavy ones) only have two hatchies, instead of the usual M/F/hatchie set of 3?

Probably just means they're not dimorphic

Usually even the non-dimorphics have three; an adult male, an adult female, and their shared hatchie sprite. Dimorphic have four, two adults and two hatchies. But just two, I'm not sure I've seen outside of single-genders, but the hatchies are different genders.

The hatchies have genders though- one boy, one girl. I MUST KNOW.

Also: one of everything except the crimson, I'll get that one later. The pearl looks so fuzzy and cute.

Usually even the non-dimorphics have three; an adult male, an adult female, and their shared hatchie sprite. Dimorphic have four, two adults and two hatchies. But just two, I'm not sure I've seen outside of single-genders, but the hatchies are different genders.

Nope. TJ's non-dimorphics only have one adult, one hatchie.

Spitfires and Waverunners.

well now i know why the AP was spammed earlier with all sorts of common eggs. i hope the new tiny eggs stick around cuz i thought i was seeing thinks when i saw a tiny black one and i didn't catch any yet.

is the cave not supposed to be working? cuz at the moment there are only 5 eggs in the AP.

Stalked the AP and picked up two hatchies. Plus, there are heaps of those tiny new eggs coming through there. WHERE ARE YOU ALL?

Still haven't caught any of the new guys, but I've already seen some older eggs with the drops. D:

By the way, I don't think I've ever seen the AP completely empty. o.o;;

(Diem Adrienne @ May 22 2011, 02:30 AM)

By the way, I don't think I've ever seen the AP completely empty. o.o;;

LOL. Seriously, it goes up and down. Just before the hourly release, everyone chucks out their eggs. I just saw an Ice. Unfortunately, I did not snatch it in time. And I just got my magma... censorkip.gif

HAPPY (belated) 5TH BIRTHDAY, DC!! Thank you TJ and all the artists! :3

So far, I've only managed to catch the 'brightly colored' one. *kicks her dial-up* Wait... the AP is empty?! O.O!

EDIT: Yay! happy.gif I now have all of them except for the 'pearl' one!~

Edited by Denwayasha

Oooh. Finally got a pearl myself. x3 Well, after catching a third red one, I had to abandon one of the reds I caught yesterday to make space. heh. I hope it made someone's day. happy.gif

At least I have 3/5 now and I'm happy.

I'd love me some swirlies in the next bunch and some dark mysterious. ones.