TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

I'm waiting for my pillow hatchling to grow. Should be soon.

Then I'll have one slot open =) I'm blocked because of 4 hatchlings.

It isn't an event as such (except the cake biggrin.gif) - these are new eggs and are here to stay.

Or so I was told...

Cake?

Well, I'm glad the eggs are staying. I still need to catch more.

I only want 2 of each, male and female. A "Noah's Ark" type scroll if you please. Exception is the one or two breeds that have an extra function I can use. Otherwise, that's all I want. I do have a bronze trophy, it's just that it doesn't seem fair, that if I want an extra egg slot or two, I'll have to abandon my "comfort scroll" goals, and amass a bunch of extra dragons I don't really want. That just doesn't seem very fair to me.

And, I've been here and collecting since September 2008 - 3 years, thank you very much - so I'm not exactly an uninformed newbie. dry.gif

I accidenatlly caught two mysterious and dark eggs by accident. Though I have the tiny and colorful one and the heavier than you expected one. x3 All I need is the shines like a pearl one and the crazy swirls one.

-kicks self- arg I froze my female pillow hatchie so I could hopefully catch a new egg, I'm doing this via phone so I couldn't catch them

Can these eggies be here to stay?

Happy birthday. :3

I have four right now.

I keep tryin' to get the heavy one but everyone gets it before me. xd.png

Okay, I know this sounds ridiculous, but did the eggs have any cracks/holes in it during the process of hatching? I missed the first day of the announcement. Apparently, one day was enough for the eggs to hatch.

Edited by Brisingrlover

I locked myself for two days just now... but I got my favourite tiny egg, the pearly one!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks to this lucky moment, waiting these two days will not be so hard for me! *cuddles the little lovely pearl*

Had two of one, so sent it on its way to the AP and managed a swirl when I was desperately trying for a dark. So-- one of each sans dark. Tried again to get another, but still limited to four eggies. SOMEDAY we'll get five.... SOMEDAY....

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

I got dark and heavy, both while trying to get pearl. Darn you second magma GROW! And my bluna better get better so I can unfog it >_>

New eggs! Yes! Soooooo small though! I think I've seen them before.... maybe or I could be getting confused.

Happy (belated) 5th birthday DC!

Sorry about the misconception there, Riverwillows...and what would be fair in your eye's? The entire DC player base...thousands of user's... going without extra slots because of the way one user chooses to do their scroll? Is that 'fair'? I think not. :/ Life isn't fair. We all might as well get used to it.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Woot! I got 3 of 5. Happy Birthday DC! Thanks for these new eggs TJ. biggrin.gif I spaz clicked a white egg while trying to get a fourth tiny egg though. Oops. laugh.gif

Okay, I know this sounds ridiculous, but did the eggs have any cracks/holes in it during the process of hatching? I missed the first day of the announcement. Apparently, one day was enough for the eggs to hatch.

They are like normal eggs, cracks, holes & everything.

They are like normal eggs, cracks, holes & everything.

Yep, the only difference is that he only posts his eggs when they are nearly ready to hatch time wise, and they get views so quickly that they crack very quickly.

Im back, should I get rid of my black egg and go for the colorfull one

If you just have two, I wouldn't. I would influence one to be male, and one female, so you will have both sprites.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scroll locked with them within two minutes of logging in!